Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kool Kollectibles Reviews Full Thread (Latest is MP-42 Cordon)

Recommended Posts

Hey all, just thought I'd start a review thread since I post regular video and written reviews.

 

I've mainly focused on MPs, but have just started the 2015 Combiner Wars figures too. Hope you can check out the reviews and photos ?

  • Replies 109
  • Views 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I Display Rumble and Frenzy the same way.

  • koolkollectibleskhai
    koolkollectibleskhai

    Loving these two!! Video reviews coming up soon :) C'mon Takara!! Where the ?$!* is Megatron 2.0!!!!

  • koolkollectibleskhai
    koolkollectibleskhai

    Love this MP-25L!! Glossy black just looks so good! Video review coming soon :)

  • Author
My last couple of Masterpiece reviews were for MP-21 Bumblebee and MP-22 Ultra Magnus.
MP-21:
MP-22:

 

 

Some photos of my collection at the moment.

 

IMG_9340_zps740db870.jpg

 

 

IMG_8544_zpsece455ff.jpg

 

 

IMG_8273_zps353c81e9.jpg

 

 

IMG_8161_zps051dcd04.jpg

 

 

IMG_7142_zps1998c6b9.jpg

  • Author

Here's my review of the new Wave 2 CW figures starting with Air Raid.

 


 

 

Here's the next Stunticon with Breakdown. Nice alt mode, but I find the leg transformation a little fiddly.

 


 

 

Here's my review of Dead End. Definitely my fav of the Stunticons, with a great looking alt mode and a pretty elegant transformation.

 


 

 

Not liking Offroad too much, since I would much prefer Wildrider, but not too bad a figure overall.

 


 

 

And here's Motormaster to round out the latest Stunticons. I am definitely NOT liking the standard look of Menasor though! The body is just all out of proportion!

 


 

 

Menasor really does look terrible next to the far superior Superion!! I think I might have to check out the mods and mis-transformations of Menasor to get him to look better!

 

IMG_9802_zpsc6xexidt.jpg

  • Author
You know what these guys are missing? That's right Takara, their frickin leader!! Why Takara has taken so long and still not announced or released a new MP Megatron is beyond me.


I would have thought with the teasers for the 3rd party Apollyon (ie. no-Megatron) MP scaled figure, that this would have been the kick up the arse Takara needed. But still silence from them!!


I will just have to keep on waiting I guess.....


IMG_9861_zps7elssp35.jpg

Wow! Great. But don't be afraid to start a new post for each toy. That way you'll get shown on the portal page too. :thumb

  • Author

Wow! Great. But don't be afraid to start a new post for each toy. That way you'll get shown on the portal page too. :thumb

Oh, thanks for that! I just thought that was bad forum etiquette, but if that's OK here then that's awesome!! I'll maybe post separate threads for some of the newer reviews then. Thanks again! :)

  • Author

Here's my review of the Sentinel Optimus Prime Pen. I was a little surprised and disappointed by its small size. But the overall articulation is great and I love having a bit of Optimus now in my writing habits :)

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.