Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Pics Site

Recommended Posts

Talented would be a vast understatement. I wish I could draw half as well as him. :thumb

  • Author
Talented would be a vast understatement. I wish I could draw half as well as him. :thumb

I know what you mean dude....feel the same way, but i cant draw anything but stick men. :tdown

i cant draw anything but stick men. :tdown

Even my stick men look horrible. :tfsad

 

I'm really loving the Omega Supreme pic ....

in fact , he's so talented, he is now hasbro's official TF artist, and an all around nice guy, *gets out his OTFCC copy of transformers universe comic* yep, dan's the man

Yep gotta love Dan. I have a few of his prints.... somewhere. lol think they got lost in the move. Must find those gems.....

i like his art in the genesis book, he is good

 

 

http://www.oneartiststudio.50g.com/

kareannes site

Some very good pieces of art. I wonder why he doesn't work for Hasbro or Dreamworks, anyone ever talk to the guy about this?

Some very good pieces of art. I wonder why he doesn't work for Hasbro or Dreamworks, anyone ever talk to the guy about this?

He does. :)

 

Matt

Which company?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.