Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory

Recommended Posts

Hey everybody,

 

Can someone suggest a reliable way of watching these shows? I don't care if they are fansubs, downloads or even raws. I feel like I've really been missing out on a big chunk of G1 by having never seen these. I'm hoping someone is kind enough to point me in the right direction on this one. Thanks a bunch!

:eek FILE SHARING is against the rules

p.s. Ask Bizzmoff(a.k.a. 1337 wArEz ph34r k1ng)

It's difficult to find sites these days that still let you download various clips and such. Well, that was no help to anyone. I still have yet to see any of these series

I don't think he's talking about file sharing... just wants to know where the Jap shows can be watched. I'm sure you've seen them, X-Bob... do you buy import DVDs, or is there some other way to see the Japanese continuations of G1?

I'd say look for dubs/subs on E-bay.....

1. check evilbay

2. Some sites have those for viewing, do a google search

3. Those series are available on DVD to some extent. Headmasters is available but has serious dubbing issues and you need a region free player.

 

Those are my 2 cents. can't say more due to board regulations.

tvnihon.com or wpp-fansub.com

These guys are one of the best fansub people I have seen. They are currently doing Headmasters, Masterforce, Superlink, and soon to start Galaxy Force once it airs. Once on the site, they will tell you how to watch them.

I downloaded the entire headmasters series on e-mule just search for transformers headmasters and use episode names to find what you miss with the other search.

 

I don't think its illegal here because those shows were never offered here in the US

 

I actually wish they would release a decent dvd version as the voice acting on the ones I downloaded is really bad, they're also kind of bad quality because you can tell that they were recorded off tv and I dont think this person had cable cause there are those little white static spots

Ok

I

B

L

If you can ever make it San Diego Comicon (assumin' you're not saving up for TF cons) they have a few dealers selling probably-less-than-100%-legal-but-nobody-at-the-con-cares dubs of the Japanese series. I've never bought them, but similar bootlegs are all over the con and usually they're watchable quality. I know I've seen Masterforce, and I think Victory.

 

Only problem is they're like $20 a DVD, which is I think five eps. Getting an entire series is not too cheap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.