Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

energon sale

Recommended Posts

  • Author

I returned my wrestling figures to go buy energon at wal mart here in illinois.rodimus is cool looking he should become leader cause optimus betrayed them and joined power rangers.LOL :tard

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pity the Target sale is not nationally. Walmart? Ain't got one here in the Bay Area folks.

both my walmart and target have the same junk theyve had for the past 2 weeks

Pity the Target sale is not nationally. Walmart? Ain't got one here in the Bay Area folks.

The Target sale should indeed be national.

At least with the last sale, many stores didn't advertise it, so the only way to find out is to scan it.

The Wal-Mart sale isn't national, however.

that's a fact. I paid full price for E-TidalWave, but i have a plan. i'm going to the wal-mart next to target, and i plan on getting the difference.

How long will the Target sale last and what exactly IS discounted? Examples would be great.

I've heard till April 4th or so (dont hold me to that date though)

I went to target today amd all the TF are on sale except optimus and unicron and alternators..also tiny tins are not..but everything else.

 

I assume that's why walmart is having the rollbacks on thiers.

 

I'm gonna put a bunch on layaway while at work tomarrow..

Is Universe on sale too? And is this Walmart sale confirmed? I wan't to know because I don't trust Galv2004.

I didn't see anything about a sale when I went yesterday. Everything came up the same. I was deeply disappointed as this was going to be a huge orgy of TF buying too... When asking the employees, they said they hadn't heard a thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.