Collection Kingdom KP MP-10 Optimus Prime

Scaleface

Anyone who buys and supports MP KO's are also responsible for aiding in the destruction of this line. The only reason we are seeing so many MPs is because of the stronger than expected sales numbers. When people start turning to KO's (and if this company grows they will make more and more until people learn to just wait for them) sales numbers drop and say good bye to the MP line.

Nope I don't buy your theory, because even with all the KO's of SS, RA, and TT they are still doing Second runs of the production.

Plus, the KOs generally come out after Hasbro would have sold the stock of the legit release. In that case, Hasbro isn't losing any money at all. And besides, all the Hasbro MPs are selling out and they are selling those toys to retailers who are not purchasing the KOs. So there is no real competition there at all. Now if you could go into TRU and see KO MP10 there at the same time the Hasbro one was, then yes I would agree.

Year of the Horse Optimus Prime is going to stores. It will already have trouble selling because of the Gold (I assume) This KO won't help AT ALL!!!!!

Once sales suck on YotH OP Hasbro will just assume no MP will selll and they will just stop bringing things over. In the end WE lose, Hasbro has about 1000+ more products out there to make money from.

YOTH Prime is aimed at a narrow audience, so poor sales of that aren't going to mean anything in regard to the the regular MP toy line. How many people want a MP Optimus Prime with gold chrome and a clear plastic trailer?

If Year of the Horse Optimus Prime has trouble selling I blame the guys who painted it wrong, not the KO makers.

:agree If it had been Chrome instead of Gold he would be non-existent and people would be complaining about distribution. :tfevil

Archived