Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Season 3 pt2 and season 4 DVD

Recommended Posts

I picked it up last night, and really was impressed by it, other then the animation for the menus. After what I have seen in previous releases I was really disapointed with the limited amount of menu animation.

 

Also I didnt know that Predaking was in the return of prime, I was really suprised to see him in the American cartoon.

 

Good picture, great sound, worth the trip to the movie store.

  • Replies 20
  • Views 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i got is eason one :tfsad

Cool. I didn't know it was out. :) Note to self: go buy boxset.

It is a good set of episodes. The Dweller in the Depths is one of my favorites.

 

I don't know how many of these sets you guys own, but if you line them up they create a series of images of the Autobot symbol coming together.

  • Author

I have season 1-4 now, and I saw early on that this is what they were trying to do. Its a neat idea, but confusing early on.

 

Anyone know why on the last two sets, Season 3 pt1 and Season 3 pt2 have different colored lettering on the spine of the box set?

 

The first three were pretty standard, then they changed it to red for Season 3 pt1 and then multi colored fading from purple to silver on Season 3 pt2. Anyone know why? Just curious is all.

I'm glad it's out but I still have to buy TF Season 1... And Simpsons 3, Futurama 1, 2, & 3, Family Guy 1 & 2, Beast Wars 1 & 2 , GI Joe 1 part 1. Then all the DB & DBZ sagas... Where's my 38 Super..?

You're right Bizzmoff, there are way too many sets out these days. I'm starting to think that robbing a bank might be my only option as well. :tftounge

  • Author

Yeah I picked up Futurama season 3 and Sports night as well as transformers season 3 pt 2. Now I have to explain to my girlfriend why we are going to be staying in this weekend. She is not going to be happy with me.

I just got it yesterday. I love it! I really like the animation cels that came with it.

Yeah I picked up Futurama season 3 and Sports night as well as transformers season 3 pt 2. Now I have to explain to my girlfriend why we are going to be staying in this weekend. She is not going to be happy with me.

I hear you man. Now I have to explain to my wife that I need to get another set in a few weeks when the 2nd Season of BW comes out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.