Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Prime Ultra Magnus - QC issue

Recommended Posts

I was looking at my ultra magnus from TFprime (2nd release) and he's missing his smoke stacks on the back flaps. I figured I would get another one somewhere and return the one without the smoke stacks... I saw another one at walmart yesterday and it didn't have the smoke stacks either... what the heck?

 

Anyone else see this?

I freaked out about this too when I got mine, and it appears to have been a last minute or at the very least late decision to omit the smokestacks, alternatively I've found the flight pack fits better on him rather than on Optimus, who still has his smokestacks. So that might have something to do with it too.

I had the same issue with them being gone. I started to pull the ones from RiD OP but they didn't want to come off without a nasty fight, so UM get's to do without. Nice to know it wasn't just a singular QC issue.

Loving mine but thought it would have been nice to have the stacks. A missed opportunity for a clip on gun that can become stacks in my opinion. Still think he's all kinds of awesome though.

  • Author

Yea, very nice version of UM. I have seen 3-4 now and they all are like that... just stupid imo.

Yup , they're all missing them

Huh, what's kind of funny is Hasbro showed them on the Photoshopped images:

 

 

Beast%20Hunters%20Ultra%20Magnus%20Offic

 

 

Then removed them from the production images:

 

Beast%20Hunters%20Ultra%20Magnus%20Offic

Yeah. Wish they'd stop doing that because I'd always want the Photoshopped toy version than the production model. It's always like they are saying "LOOK!! This is how COOL he could have been! " :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.