Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Optimus Prime or Megatron

Recommended Posts

Now I don't know if this was ever a topic or not but I was remembering when the TF movie came out me and my friends all got into agruments about who would have won in a fight to the death between Optimus and Megatron. They of course said Prime, I said Megatron and I'll tell you all my reasoning and you can give your 2 cents * or even a quarter I'm broke. *

 

The reason I believe that Megatron would have won is because...

1. Megatron was built for war, Prime was built for labor and exploring. In fact the autobots even said in the G1 cartoon that they were explorers.

 

2. If you rewatch the old series the Autobots usually won by outsmarting the Decepticons not exactly but beating them up.

 

3. Prime is bond by a code of respect for all life. Might show Megatron mercy and Megatron use it to his advantage.

 

and finally...

4. Megatron gave Prime a heck of a fight in the movie where Optimus was fresh and Megatron had been fighting all night therefore leaving his power lower.

 

Anyways those are my thoughts, Tell me what you all think. And not the fact that I'm a nerd Big Grim! :redface I already know that! :tftounge

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prime would win. He kicked the bajesus outa Megs, then Megs killed him, then he came back, and kicked galvatrons ass. every time I have seen Megs kill a prime, Prime has come back. Beast Wars, and Armada are good cases, along with the 3rd series of the G1 cartoon.

I stay with Prime.

One on one, Megatron might pull it off because he fights dirty.

megs would definetely fight dirty, like when he challenged prime too a one on one fight and fused all the deceps powers into him.

 

I personally think a battle, without any dirty tricks by megs, between the two, would go on forever.

Of course it would go on forever. they are the main good/bad guys. gotta keep 'em fighting. thats where the Bejamins come from, dog.

My moneys on Prime, he may not want to fight, but it would seem that he can if pushed to do so. Come on he took out 5 Decepticons on his way to get to Megatron.

  • Author
megs would definetely fight dirty, like when he challenged prime too a one on one fight and fused all the deceps powers into him.

 

I personally think a battle, without any dirty tricks by megs, between the two, would go on forever.

Well yeah I mean if you take what Primal said to Megatron at the end of Beast machines baout being eternal enemies.

 

I don't know I just think that Megs would have it cause he was built for war unlike Prime. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying Prime isn't a soldier, I think he can fight extremely hardcore. and yeah if he lost it I don't see any Decepticon who could stop him. But then the same could be said for Megs if he lost it I don't see an Autobot who could stop him from getting to Prime. :eek

 

Also about fighting dirty I would not put it past Megs But for this argument I'm saying a fair fight cause I'm sick and tired of the hiding behind human hostages arguement. :roll

Megs by a foot trip...then fusion blast. Megs does have more experiece. He was causing chaos when Prime was Pax!

Optimus hands down. Why? He had "The Touch" on his side. :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.