Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus And Masterpiece Mp-13 Soundwave Delayed

Recommended Posts

Takara%20Tomy%20Encore%2023%20Fortress%20Maximus%20Official%20Images%20Show%20Biggest%20Transformer%20Toy%20Ever%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to the CyberGundam blog we have work that TakaraTomy have announced there will be a delay in the release of the Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus and the Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave. The Encore Fortress Maximus will released on March 30th, 2013 instead of the original February date. The Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave will be released on January 26, 2013 instead of the December 15, 2012 date. We know many of you were looking forwards to these toys. Hopefully, these are the only figures held up. Read the Full News Story Here

Actually happy Fort Max got pushed back a bit, the later his release date is, the more likely it'll be that I can afford him. A little bummed about Soundwave, but I guess it'll have to be a birthday present to myself instead of a Christmas present, so no real big, especially since we're hearing about the delay a month BEFORE the original release date instead of a month AFTER like usual.

:tdown :fire :doh :emo

Well bummer! I was really hoping to have Soundwave between Christmas and my birthday, now he won't be here until about 3 weeks afterwards. Kinda good about FM, maybe I'll get enough together for him, but he's kind of an after thought ... SW was my big one!

That works in favor of folks who wanted to use their tax returns to score Fort Max so good for them at least!

Well bummer! I was really hoping to have Soundwave between Christmas and my birthday, now he won't be here until about 3 weeks afterwards. Kinda good about FM, maybe I'll get enough together for him, but he's kind of an after thought ... SW was my big one!

Yup, Soundwave should be on my doorstep 2 weeks after my birthday, still counts though! Lol

As long as they are coming, I am happy with the delay. Allows me to refill my coffers after all that spending I did on the TRU exclusives. I am sure I spent over $200 in the past month alone on those exclusives. Also, between my pre-orders and gas spent trying to find above said exclusives, my credit card got a little higher than I wanted. So this is a welcome relief. It's not like Max and Soundwave have been delayed for a year or cancelled.

I think it's good. Should have money back from my taxes by then to spend on them.

While I could handle it, I can do without one more credit card charge in December. As for Fort Max, the delay will give me more time build up the "war chest" of money I use for such purchases.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.