Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Find For Kreo Lovers

Recommended Posts

Ran across this at North Riverside IL TRU today. I didn't even know this was coming, sorry the pics aren't better....

 

**UPDATED** Better pics.

 

 

 

 

devs3.jpg

 

 

 

 

devs1.jpg

 

 

 

 

devs2.jpg

 

2012-08-20120621.jpg

 

2012-08-20120559-1.jpg

 

2012-08-20120643.jpg

Holy shit. Might have to pick this set up earlier than later.

  • Author

Holy shit. Might have to pick this set up earlier than later.

 

It's tempting, but I'm still gonna wait on a good sale before I take the plunge on one of these. That price is quite steep for me for this type of toy.

So, Ironhide includes a brick house, or is he a brick house?

  • Author

So, Ironhide includes a brick house, or is he a brick house?

 

 

Sadly I didn't have enough time to scrutinize the box too much and should have grabbed some better shots, but I didn't even take the pics, my nephew did. On the front pic, it looks like he comes with an outhouse.

So, Ironhide includes a brick house, or is he a brick house?

 

 

Sadly I didn't have enough time to scrutinize the box too much and should have grabbed some better shots, but I didn't even take the pics, my nephew did. On the front pic, it looks like he comes with an outhouse.

 

It's a Port-a-John for the construction site. Now that's detail. :tflaugh

So, Ironhide includes a brick house, or is he a brick house?

Well, he is mighty mighty, and letting it all hang out.....

 

:-)

I took advantage of TRUs clearance/BOGO 1/2 off, as well as other retail outlets clearing Kreos, to get my son just about all of the first wave sets for under $125! I put the majority away for Christmas. We're only lacking Bumblebee, who's on clearance at Target for $20.98, but I'm waiting to see if he goes lower.

  • Author

I took advantage of TRUs clearance/BOGO 1/2 off, as well as other retail outlets clearing Kreos, to get my son just about all of the first wave sets for under $125! I put the majority away for Christmas. We're only lacking Bumblebee, who's on clearance at Target for $20.98, but I'm waiting to see if he goes lower.

 

Another way to take advantage of the BOGO sales is to buy 2 of the same and sell one at regular retail price, keep the half off one. Even if you end up selling it at a little under the retail, you're still getting a good deal.

 

When times were a bit more tight for me, this tactic came in extremely handy. Although back then it was buy 2 get 1 free deals which were even better.

 

 

I too got most of my Kreos on clearance, the only exceptions being the most recent sets and I only got the trooper sets which are only $11. The rest I'll wait on, though this time a good sale price may hook me on some rather than just waiting for the clearance again. They're just too cool!

Yeah i'm not paying THAT much for this. It's a cool set, but way too expensive right now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.