Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TFC Toys Uranos to Have 6 Combing Figures for NOT Transformers Superion Homage

Recommended Posts

TFC%20Toys%20Uranos%20%20to%20Have%206%20Combing%20Figures%20for%20NOT%20Transformers%20Superion%20Homage__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to TFC Toys who have updated their Facebook page with the information that the Uranos figure we reported on previously, will in-fact be made up of Six combining robots. What we thought would be a Superion homage has now taken on some extra-dimensions. We can only wait and see what TFC Toys have planned for this one is actually NOT Transformers Superion but something more. Read the Full News Story Here

I'm sure the sixth figure will be just as nice but it kind of kills it for me. Not sure why because after all you don't have to display the sixth with them and wouldn't be able to tell in the first place when combined into Superion.

Damnit I still want this.

Maybe the 6th figure will be like King Posiedon where it can double as the weapon. Having 6 Aerielbots doesn't quite do it for me otherwise.

It's not an official Hasbro product so they're not official Aerialbots so it's not an official killer for me. I'll more than likely still get the set. Just waiting for final pictures of the whole thing to make a decision. I'm not going to make a half assed one based solely on the fact theres an extra member and how I haven't seen pictures of the final product. That's just silly.

I know it's not official :)

This is troubling.

I will reserve judgement when the final Combined form is shown. Hercules was awesome so I doubt this will be something that will be bad....anyways wasn't Barrel Roll technically an Aerielbot? I am hoping he forms the Chestplate..

^ here is a link to the wiki for anyone curious. Link Supreme!

 

I'm curious to see what they do here... and how it works with Hercules. Because there is alot of unused ports and pegs on hercules. So I can only assume that the toys can interplay with each other. :D

hmm I wonder why they decided to go with 6 instead of the 5? I will still get Uranos though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.