Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amazon to Sell Transformers Dark of the Moon Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime

Recommended Posts

transformers-dark-of-the-moon-ultimate-optimus-prime-year-of-the-dragon%20(5)__scaled_100.jpg
If you missed out on the previous chances to order a Transformers Dark of the Moon Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime you may be in luck, as it seems that Amazon will begin selling the figure. The redecorated trailer to commemorate the year of the dragon in the Chinese Zodiac, was originally available a while back (and still is at certain places), but this is the first time a large retailer will be offering the figure stateside. Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime is currently pre-orderable at Amazon for $99.99 with an undetermined release date. Read the Full News Story Here

Kinda want.

First Jetwing, not CNY Optimus Prime! I bought both months ago. This is getting annoying figures that I have imported are now showing up in the US

That's the gamble we take when buying stuff from other countries. I'm stil debating on those way cool Asian exclusive Generations toys and Beast Saga for that very reason.

This is why I don't import. That and, you know, I'm ridiculously cheap.

Well I'm still going to import some of those Generations Asia Exclusives, if they are not in the states or there is no word about them coming to the states by October.

  • Author

Yeah, but $100 is definitely not cheap, either.

 

Wait for the inevitable clearance?

I would if I were you guys. I paid $160 for my CNY Optimus Prime. and he is definitely worth the money I spent compared to the $50 I spent on the original Hasbro Ultimate Prime

I would if I were you guys. I paid $160 for my CNY Optimus Prime. and he is definitely worth the money I spent compared to the $50 I spent on the original Hasbro Ultimate Prime

I haven't been able to find one that cheap. At my TRU they're still almost $80...

 

Walmart.com had him that cheap for like a week or so last year

I got mine for $40.

 

I like him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.