Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chaos..

Recommended Posts

Sucked. Just read it the other day. Between the horrible art and horrible story, Chaos was probably the most over hyped garbage i've read in a long time. So much build up for nothing. i hope the two individual series have turned out better. I'm waiting for the TPB's to read them.

Sucked. Just read it the other day. Between the horrible art and horrible story, Chaos was probably the most over hyped garbage i've read in a long time. So much build up for nothing. i hope the two individual series have turned out better. I'm waiting for the TPB's to read them.

 

I also dis-liked chaos.

 

I quit reading the IDW TF comics after Choas was done in December 2012.

 

Depending on how the Rid & MTMTE turn out. thru the 7 page previews I read each month. I may or may not buy the TFB's in july 2012.

 

I'm most likely going to be buying Simon furman's Re-generation series by the TPB's volumes. I might even try to get the freebie may comic 80.5 TF Comic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.