For Sale: FansProject Colossus (Bruticus) Lower Price

Thats right, for sale a complete FansProject Upgraded Bruticus. Why you may be asking? Honestly, Becuase my Fiancee hates it. Like for serious. She hates it and wants to kick it. So im putting it up for sale to stop most, if not all, of her animosity towards my hobby. FYI mine uses the Energon version of Bruticus Maximus for the base. Also Pics upon request

Heres what you get:

Energon Deluxe Class Onslaught (I refuse to call him Barricade. Still have his original combined mode head if you want it)

Energon Scout Class Kickback (I still have the clear weapon thingy if you want it and the energon star)

Energon Scout Class Blackout (once again, still have the clear thingy if you want it and the energon star)

FansProject Munitioner MIB

FansProject Explorer MIB

now both of the Fansproject Figures have all of there accessories included with one exception. When i bought my set i they both came with the same foot. So he has two right feet. now he poses and displays just fine. Just thought i would make this clear beforehand. Instruction booklets are included for the FP dudes as well. thats about it i think. Any other questions feel free to PM me.

now for price.

$250 OBO

now if i get more than one offer i will weigh all the offers and then get back to whoever offers the highest. So its not going immediately. Im going to give it a week or two to weigh out who offers what. Thanks for looking guys. I hope someone will give this guy a home before she smashes it. I figure give someone else the chance to own this rare set before it ends up in the bin.

i will also take $225 bucks straight up and a TF Prime FE Entertainment Pack

Archived