Who is the best energon toy

Guest ACE

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't care who you were, are, or will be, so go somewhere else if you want your ego fanned. 

and best Energon toy goes to Landmine.

heh heh :pfx on both parts

even though I dont own Landmine

Here's how I see them!

Awesome:

Megatron (Galvatron)

Starscream

Landmine

Battle Ravage

Skyblast (Skyfire)

Divebomb

Good:

Cliffjumper (preview)

Strongarm

Ironhide

Arcee (preview)

Energon Saber

Powerlink Hot Shot (with Rodimus as feet)

Powerlink Prowl (with Inferno as feet)

Not Bad:

Hot Shot

Optimus Prime (In Super Form Only)

Inferno

Rodimus

Slugslinger (preview)

Mirage (preview)

Cruellock

Jetfire

Prowl

Bad:

Demolishor (preview)

Scorponok

Optimus Prime (Basic Mode)

Snowcat

Insecticon (preview)

Signal Flare

Perceptor

And the one that's great in vehicle mode, terrible in robot mode and even worse in Superlink mode:

Omega Supreme

Why do you start right back with me vicktor,it is almost like you like to get to me.And I do not want to hear that"we are just joking around"crap.I changed my name becaused I wanted to start on a clean slate with you guys,but all you want to do is bring up the past.I am trying to not get upset with you vicktor,but you are already starting to wear on me.I am sorry if I have upset you in any way,I do not want to continue fighting.

Why do you start right back with me vicktor,it is almost like you like to get to me.And I do not want to hear that"we are just joking around"crap.I changed my name becaused I wanted to start on a clean slate with you guys,but all you want to do is bring up the past.I am trying to not get upset with you vicktor,but you are already starting to wear on me.I am sorry if I have upset you in any way,I do not want to continue fighting.

Ok, first off. If you wanted a clean slate and went too the trouble of changing your name and starting a new account, why ask people too guess who you are.

second, you started with me first

I really don't have any problem with anyone on this board except a certain pantless freak.

At first I was just joking around with you since It obviously bugged you so much. Now I dont like you.

Archived