Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toy Fair 2012 - Transformers GI Joe Crossover Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro

Recommended Posts

SDCC%20Exclusive%20GI%20Joe%20Shockwave%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
More news just in thanks to the Transformers Collectors Club. Here we get some first looks at the Transformers GI Joe Crossover Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro. This set will be a SDCC 2012 exclusive. After the excitment of the GI Joe Starscream, Hasbro have taken one of our favorite Decepticons and combined him with Destro for a way cool set in clear purple plastic. Check out the images after the jump to share your comments on this set. Read the Full News Story Here

Called it about Destro did not see the B.A.T coming though. I still might buy it if the price is right.

It makes sense, but I don't collect G.I. Joe anymore, so I won't be seeking out this HISS tank. I am glad that Hasbro came to their senses and redesigned the canopy on their new HISS tank.

if it transformed into a robot mode,I Would have bought it. because it looks to be a huge vechicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.