UK Toy Fair 2012 Transformers News - New Generations, Prime Weaponizers, Optimus Maximus, more

BaCon

Yeah, Kre-o really should be a poll option, but regardless Optimus Maximus would've (and did) gotten my vote. I hope OM is half as awesome as I imagine him to be.

8 more War For Cybertron figures in the Generations line? Jazz and Grimlock Confirmed! Grimlock better be a new mold and not a repaint of Classics Grimlock

I hope Generations isn't all FOC. I want RiD Scourge! I usually hate the "evil black Optimus" repaint scheme, but this is the perfect occasion for it, and we'll get an actual character rather than another lame toy only "nemesis Prime"!

And maybe an American version of Stepper/Ricochet.

And what about an Orion Pax from Kup? (If Takara can do it, why not Hasbro?)

Blitz-Wing

Insecticons

Skids

Brawn (deluxe version)

Trailbreaker

hoist

Huffer

Seaspray

Gears

Beachcomber 8deluxe)

cliffjumper in a unique mold

Springer

arcee

Sandstorm

Shockwave

There's a few figs they still need to put into classics. And I say Seaspray because I hated the look of the Movie one they brought out

I would love to see Kup repainted into Orion Pax, but mostly I want a Sunstorm and Icestorm

Sunstorm and Icestorm would be awesome, and after seeing that G2 Sandstorm up for auction I wouldn't mind one of those either.

Releasing a U.S. version of Stepper/Ricochet is a no-brainer to me, but it would irk the folks that paid $100+ to import him

Archived