Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

botcon gobot set?

Recommended Posts

Just wondering if there is enough interest in seeing The Gobots brought into the classics universe for a Botcon set, if so I'll start a petition for next year, I for one would love to see Generations Wreck-Gar retooled into Cy-kill, and HFTD Tomahawk retooled into Ro-Tor.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no

  • Author

Well that's one against and none for so far (not including myself), hopefully this thread doesn't die with a wimper lol. I'm just saying since we've been getting teased that it might happen since the Games of Deception set, that it would be nice to see it finally

no

 

THIS

I'd buy it. Better than Animated crap.

Still more hating on Animated :tflaugh

 

I seriously doubt there'd ever be a GoBot tie-in with a BotCon. Your best bet is a kitbash.

Just wondering if there is enough interest in seeing The Gobots brought into the classics universe for a Botcon set, if so I'll start a petition for next year, I for one would love to see Generations Wreck-Gar retooled into Cy-kill, and HFTD Tomahawk retooled into Ro-Tor.

 

I'd go for it!

  • Author

Still more hating on Animated :tflaugh

 

I seriously doubt there'd ever be a GoBot tie-in with a BotCon. Your best bet is a kitbash.

 

See I would've begrudgingly agreed with your statement if it were not for the fact that the Games of Deception box set had already featured a GoBot as a primary character, I look at it this way: the Gobots have infiltrated the classics-verse armies with Cy-Kill attempting to seize control of the Decepticon armies in Megatrons absence. The comic for that year of course would show Cy-kill getting slagged, not by Megatron, but by Starscream. Plus I think a new head on Wreck-Gar in Cy-kill's colors would look totally badass!

 

Seems so far we're pretty evenly split, and though I feel I may get strung up for saying this, I think a GoBot set will end up being a much better set than the one we're getting this year, when I saw the pic of Botcon Overlord/Gigatron I shed tears of utter disappointment......

Still more hating on Animated :tflaugh

 

I seriously doubt there'd ever be a GoBot tie-in with a BotCon. Your best bet is a kitbash.

 

See I would've begrudgingly agreed with your statement if it were not for the fact that the Games of Deception box set had already featured a GoBot as a primary character, I look at it this way: the Gobots have infiltrated the classics-verse armies with Cy-Kill attempting to seize control of the Decepticon armies in Megatrons absence. The comic for that year of course would show Cy-kill getting slagged, not by Megatron, but by Starscream. Plus I think a new head on Wreck-Gar in Cy-kill's colors would look totally badass!

 

Seems so far we're pretty evenly split, and though I feel I may get strung up for saying this, I think a GoBot set will end up being a much better set than the one we're getting this year, when I saw the pic of Botcon Overlord/Gigatron I shed tears of utter disappointment......

 

I think a gobot set would be even worse then last years animated crap and even worse then Wings Of Honor which aside from Razorclaw completely sucked

  • Author

Still more hating on Animated :tflaugh

 

I seriously doubt there'd ever be a GoBot tie-in with a BotCon. Your best bet is a kitbash.

 

See I would've begrudgingly agreed with your statement if it were not for the fact that the Games of Deception box set had already featured a GoBot as a primary character, I look at it this way: the Gobots have infiltrated the classics-verse armies with Cy-Kill attempting to seize control of the Decepticon armies in Megatrons absence. The comic for that year of course would show Cy-kill getting slagged, not by Megatron, but by Starscream. Plus I think a new head on Wreck-Gar in Cy-kill's colors would look totally badass!

 

Seems so far we're pretty evenly split, and though I feel I may get strung up for saying this, I think a GoBot set will end up being a much better set than the one we're getting this year, when I saw the pic of Botcon Overlord/Gigatron I shed tears of utter disappointment......

 

I think a gobot set would be even worse then last years animated crap and even worse then Wings Of Honor which aside from Razorclaw completely sucked

 

Haha, worse than an Animated set!? You just kick straight for the balls! Lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.