The Secret Beast Wars

Magnus32

This is something I've been thinking about doing for a little while. There were several Beast Wars figures that didn't make it into the show, so I decided to come up with a fanfic to try and fit some of them into the Beast Wars continuity:

STARSHIP URAYA CAPTAIN'S LOG: MISSION COMMANDER B'BOOM REPORTING:

"It has been over 520 Breems since we last heard from Optimus Primal's ship the Axalon. Their last transmission placed them in Zeta Sector chasing after a rogue Predacon ship. the Maximal elders are greatly concerned, what with the loss of the Golden Disk relic. Though we haven't been told of the relic's importance, Swat Team Vega has been sent to investigate the Axalon's disappearance and if necessary, aid in the capture of the renegade Predacons. My team members: Wolfang... Bonecrusher... Snarl... Cybershark... Razorbeast... and Armordillo... have been briefed on the situation. I don't know what to expect when we reach Zeta Sector, but my instincts say we should watch our backs..."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly, B'Boom is interrupted by a knock on his captain's cabin door. "Who is it?", B'Boom asked. "Wolfang, sir.", a voice growled. "Enter." The door slid open, and a noble looking grey and blue bot entered. He gave a quick salute, "Sir, our scanners have picked up an enemy ship in the vacinity, it is the predacons. Sir, you may want to look at this, their ship is rather large, it may be the renegade's ship." Wolfang stepped away from the doorway, the captain left his chamber, and walked down the corrdior with Wolfang. They entered an information room, where a large computer screen on one side of the room, and Armordillo was sitting at it's control. Upon the screen was an intimidatingly bulky ship. "Sir, this ship is easily twice our size, and by the looks of it, I say it is a pred ship.", armordillo said.

B'boom looks to his weapons officer Bonecrusher, who is staring at the image.

Bonecrusher: It's Kaon-class, Sir. Top-of-the line. We wouldn't be able to stand too long in a firefight.

Wolfang: Snarl reports that the ship is already at the Axalon's last known coordinates. Looks like they're looking for clues as well.

B'Boom: Place the plasma cannons and torpedo launchers on standyby, Bonecrusher. We may need them.

Bonecrusher: I recommend we run some battle drills Sir.

B'Boom: We're on a mission of investigation, Bonecrusher. Not combat. If the Preds try something funny, we'll be ready.

Bonecrusher: Yes Sir.

The four make their way to the bridge, where they find the rest of their team: Cybershark at engineering... Razorbeast at communications... and Snarl at the conn.

B'Boom: Any responses to our hails, Razorbeast?

Razorbeast: All quite on all channels, Commander. Not a peep from the Preds. If they heard us, they aren't talking.

Snarl: We're approaching the coordinates now.

B'Boom: Take us out of transwarp.

The ship emerges from transwarp and makes its way toward the much larger Predacon vessel.

Razorbeast: They're scanning a small area of space about 5 clicks in diameter. Looks like a spatial distortion of some kind.

Wolfang: This is where the Axalon's engine trail ends, Sir. The Predacons must know this as well.

B'Boom: Looks that way. Hail them again.

Razorbeast sends the message, thena small beeping immediately follows.

Razorbeast: Commander... they're hailing us.

B'Boom: Onscreen.

The visage of Sandstorm, a Predacon who bears a strong resemblance to Scorponok, appears onscreen.

Sandstorm: State your business here.

B'Boom: This is the Maximal Starship Uraya. We're here to search for some of our missing comrades.

Sandstorm: Or to cover up OUR comrades disappearance.

B'Boom: Excuse me?

Sandstorm: You Heard me, Maximal! Our leader Megatron disappeared along with you "comrades," and WE intend to find out what happened.

B;Boom: Are you to say that you support Megatron's little scheme?

Sandstorm: Support? I got him the ship that he's using. We live only to serve Megatron.

B'Boom: Then under the Pax Cybertronia and the Maximal/Predacon Alliance, I have to place you and your crew under arrest for crimes against Cybertron.

Sandstorm: I don't think so, Maximal scum!

Sandstorm terminates the transmission, and a view of the Predacon warship appears, heading for the Uraya's position.

Bonecrusher: They're charging weapons!

B'Boom: Arm cannons! Prepare for battle!

An explosion rocks the bridge as the Predacon ship fires! Armordillo and Cybershark are thrown from their chairs, but quick scramble back in.

B'Boom: Return fire!

Bonecrusher hits a control, and the Uraya lashes out with plasma cannons, chipping small chunks of armor from the larger Predacon ship!

Sandstorm watches as the smaller ship fires a volleys of torpedoes, shaking the bridge out from under him!

Sandstorm: They are either very brave or very stupid!

The taller, fanged form of Transquito appears behind him.

Transquito: We can destroy them quickly! Why are you playing with them!?

Sandstorm: Calm yourself Transquito. We have them on the ropes and they know it.

Back on the Uraya, B'Boom is thrown to the deck by another impact!

Bonecrusher: Our starboard weapons arrays are down!

Cybershark: Our hull can't take much more of this Sir We've got to get out of here!

Razorbeast: Are you saying we run?!

B'Boom: Cybershark has a good point!

BOOOM!

Armordillo: There went our aft sensors! Shields are fading fast!

B'Boom: Razorbeast! Send a drone down to the cargo bay with a proton warhead! Wolfang! Get ready to jettison the cargo modules! Snarl! Prepare to vent plasma from the transwarp cells!

Snarl: Aye Sir!

Razorbeast: Drone's on the way!

Wolfang: Cargo modules decoupled. Waiting for signal.

Razorbeast: Drone has delivered the warhead, Sir!

B'Boom: Vent plasma!

A dark yellow gas begins emmitting from the Maximal ship as it heads away from the Predacon ship.

Sandstorm watches from his bridge.

Drillbit: They're retreating! They're leaking plasma!

Laserbeak: They are dumping cargo modules.

Sandstorm: Probably trying to confuse our sensors. Keep on them. Don't let them leave this area alive!

As the Predacon ship advences through the plasma streams to fire on the Uraya, the warhead drifts closer and closer to the plasma and the ship...

Cybershark: The warhead is within range of their hull!

B';Boom: Bonecrusher...

Bonecrusher: Aye Sir.

The Maximal hits a switch...

And the warhead detonates, igniting the plasma streams and slamming the predacon ship from all sides at once! Explosions eruot from her hull as she begins to lose momentum!

On the damaged Predacon ship, Sandstorm and his crew pick themselves up off the deck.

Razorclaw: What in the name of the Inferno just happened?!

Iguanus: They detonated a warhead in their plasma streams!

Sandstorm: Smart. Very smart. I underestimated B'Boom and his crew. That won't happen again. Manterror!

Manterror: Yes!

Sandstorm: Take everyone and head down to the shuttlebay. We're going to pay the Maximals a little visit...

Archived