Masterpiece

Magmatron

Which Transformer do you want to be the next Masterpiece?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which Transformer do you want to be the next Masterpiece?

• Galvatron
    • Starscream
    • Grimlock
    • Fortress Maximus
    • Unicron

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Megatron. In Japan, they can do any toy they want. If they did make him, Megatron would be bought...No matter the cost. :mwahaha

I want Starscream and Soundwave too!

wait, whats that sound? sounds like purists complaining already, nah, i dont think they will ever do megatron cause of the whole orange barrel thing

whoever said in America? In Japan they can make pretty much whatever they want. The idea for Masterpiece originated in Japan anyway (THanks Takara).

Orange barrel? The Jap. collection Megs has no orange barrel. Why would a Master. version have one? :tfhuh

Meagtron changed size in gun mode. He wnt from Human size to taransformer size. This could become a loophole explaining a Masterpiece megatron's huge gun mode.

MP Optimus comes with a mini Megatron. Pretend the mini is the big one. Not to mention the original toy didn't go from human size hand gun to giant robot. As long as it looks real close to the cartoon and comic Megatron in robot mode and also transforms, I could care less about what the gun looks like or it's size.

Other than a Rockin' Movie appearance, Galvatron was a nimrod. Unicron, we pretty much already got one with the Armada line. And Grimlock and Fort Max are cool, but I wouldn't consider them good choices for the second in a line of highly detailed, very hard to make and very expensive overhauls. The next one would also have to be a Transformer that EVERYBODY would want, so they can sell enough to make the project worthwhile.

Firstly, we got Optimus Prime/Convoy, so what we need is a High Ranking Decepticon to counter Optimus. If we can't have a Megatron, although I certainly wouldn't mind painting over, err, I mean, having an orange tipped Anime Accurate Megatron, then either Starscream or Soundwave... Everybody likes those two guys. Although Megatron by far would be the best choice of all.

The Soundwave design could easilly be retooled to be poseable, he's got the proper body design. And if you look at the upcoming RobotMasters line, they've already been playing around with Starscream. If we could have a 16" tall version of either of those, I'd be happy.

I voted Starscream, simply because he's the only one of my 3 picks on the list.

Grimlock. Look at the Palisades statue for an idea of his altmode. Hell, toss in a couple of wires and a Generic Seeker (RM SS repaint?) for him to chew on and I would be happy!

But if not that, then Starscream, with Macross 1/48 like details. Always loved those expensive little bastards, and to have a Transformers version of it... :beer And you could even throw in a Soundwave tapedeck to let him ride in Screamer (like in the comics!) and, of course, Emperor Starscream accessoires! :thumb :thumb :thumb

How come no one has thought of this before, but a cartoon correct Jetfire, Hell call him SkyFire - dont use the old mold because or rights and just create a new one.. yes the cost would be high and who would really care if they couldnt make him the same size as 20th prime, but other than prime and grimlock the fans love Jetfire, and the Macross Masterpiece fighters are awesome... Finally let everyone get a Jetfire... couldnt afford one as a kid and still cant afford one as an adult...

So my vote is JETFIRE....

Archived