Transformers 4 ideas from those who like the TF Movies.

nakobass

They should leave cliffhangers in the next movies. Both TF1 and TF2 had endings where the Autobots won, so there wasn't really a huge build up to DotM for me. Instead of having each movie take places a few years apart, they should just have a direct continuation. Kind of like the LotR trilogy, Matrix 2 & 3, BttF...

That would make a lot of sense. That way people will have to see all 3 movie of the new Trilogy. That's the reason I saw all the LotR movies, and Trilogys just work out much better when they are planned out. Unicron is the only enemy I see big enough to bring people in to see a new TF Trilogy.

As for people not being able to accept unicron. They will probably only let him Transform into his planet eater form, and have the last battle inside him. It will piss off the TF G1 purists, but they will be pissed off no matter what they do with the movie-verse.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as of right now im writing my own tf movieverse fiction set after DOTM. one involves monstructor and skullgrin as the villians. the second one involves (braces for stones thrown at him) the twins as the main protagonists with Clench and the Stunticons as the main antagonist. this one is more of a murder mystery skids and mudflap are looped into through a series of events. For TF4 i would like to see straxus as the main villian. give the old dictator a chance to kick some ass.

I dont necessarily like the movies as a whole. TF1 was ok, ROTF is the worst film of all time and DOTM was the best of the 3. Here's how I would go on to a possible 4th:

Dinobots would be introduced early in the movie by crashing into a museum of natural history...

Everything is going great for the Autobots, Sam and whatsherface. Bring back some loose threads in the Twins, maybe a Wheelsnake or two. Blah blah blah, Optimus goes crazy and completely annihilates (at least the Twins). He loses control of his own mind and becomes a slave to a viral infection. One that was placed there by... Jolt!

Jolt was a traitor all along and implanted the slaving protocols into Optimus when he combined him with Jetfire!

The other thread of the movie is McKaela. Turns out she didn't willingly break it off with Sam. Someone jacked her brain too! So now Sam has to save both her and Optimus, while wrestling his feelings for McKaela, with whatshername still being involved.

And with so many Earth-born Decepticons (from TF1, Megatron's hatchlings) they all look to McKaela as a leader. Of course the Cons from Cybertron and deep space don't like that, and theres a civil war on Earth.

Long story short: Bumblebee, Ratchet, the Twins, maybe Top Spin and a few other characters all die. Optimus dies mid-way for good because theres no other way to stop him and blah blah blah, later Bumblebee is revived with the matrix as the next Prime and sets shit straight. The calvary will arrive to save the day in the form of Omega Supreme, Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, Hound and the Aerialbots.

If there would be a 5, I would leave McKaela brain washed. If not, then kill her off. And if there was a 5 I would think of some way to bring characters back and bring back Jazz, Ironhide and probably Megatron just to do a for serious Optimus v Megatron battle. Come to think of it, 5 would be Unicron.

Things I would like to see in the new trilogy:

-UNICRON

-Hot Rod

-Ultra Magnus

-Obviously alot of new cybertronians

-Nemisis Prime

I would like a plot centered around the 86 movie, but with a new spin on it's not just a CGI remake

• 2 weeks later...

Well i do have one idea for TF4, maybe it could be a new trilogy or just one big amazing film like DOTM, it should be a prequel to the 1st film and set on cybertron (basically showing how it all kicks off on there.) this way megatron will be in the film looking how he does from the 1st, which includes the other transformers in their cybertronian forms. In this film megatron gets to be a beast as he does betray everyone and take over which means he gets to actually beat optimus in their little fights (im a pretty big fan of megatron and it does my heading watching him get tw**ted all the time). We could get to see some classic transformers aswell and how they would die, which leads to why they was not included in the 1st film. Obviously considering it will be on cybertron there will be no humans which means more transformer fights and stuff. The film could have more of shockwave too and how megatron makes him leader while he goes after the allspark. So it would end by megatron killing off the rest of the autobots and then leaving shockwave in charge while he follows the allspark to earth and a handfull of autobots like optimus and bumblebee etc have to leave the planet otherwise shockwave will kill them. This all leads up to arrival on earth ready for transformers 1.:D:D

No big deal, i think maybe its the bold coupled with the blue that makes it hard for me to read.

Archived