Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mp giveaway

Recommended Posts

If i got it it would be neat, of course since i like to play with my toys I would have to open him, but I would polish him every night, wait he's Master Piece not 20th anniversary right?

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*crosses fingers and hopes to win*

 

I wonder, after the contest, how many people will be sticking around here with us?

I'm here to stay! Howabout the rest of you?

If I won him,I would run out into the street,and kiss everyone on the block.Then,when he arrived at my house,I would open him up,and have the biggest transformer battle in history with every decepticon I own.After that was over,and of course optimus would come out on top of every decepticon,I would have a battle of the hasbro version versus the takara version.(Sorry that was so long,I really like optimus alot.)

Win or lose I'm not going anywhere thats for sure. I already have the 20th Anniversary Prime anyway so I wouldnt leave because I didnt win. Now it would be nice to win it dont get me wrong but there is not a whole lot of difference between the two which has been discussed already several times. If I won what would I do with him? Keep him in the box and maybe sell him, but thats a BIG maybe or I might sell my Hasbro version. I wouldnt know until I won the MP version. But either way win or lose I'm here to stay.

 

 

 

:tflaugh

I am here for life! :tfgrin

This place is wonderful! I mean I was starting to get depressed, what with my parents and my brother giving me weird looks whenever I was reading about the latest transformers stuff.

 

Now I know I'm not the only freak around :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Will certainly open him up and share him with every passing soul on the streets of Tomobiki!

 

*runs to visit Miya as she is alone and calls up Ayukawa to have a party with TF goodies*

 

:beer

im sticking around...it would be awsome if i win...but no bigby if i dont

It would be nice for some of you if you win it give it to some of us that can't afford it ;)

 

I'ld definately open it and display it... and who would ever think of leaving these boards!?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.