Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers music videos

Recommended Posts

Ok, I don't know if you made this or someone else, but this was BAD! I mean, the song was a bad choise to begin with, and though I like your ATEMPT to have some Transformers talking in the background, but the end result was just... terrible. I'm sorry to say that, but it was just THAT bad.

 

Now I know what your thinking, that "I don't make music videos so I have no idea what I'm talking about." Well guess what? I DO!:

 

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrTfboy?feature=mhum

 

And I also know that just because a music video isn't as good an mine, doesn't mean it sucks. But this one is just THAT bad. Sorry.

 

Now, I'm saying that this videois bad because I'm being mean or anything. I'm saying this because there was once I time where I was told that my videos sucked. I mean, people would tell me that my vidoe quality was bad, so I found youtbe Member OptimalOptimus2. People would complain about the Song I used, so I would choose songs from a different variety, and People would complain about the video itself, saying it was rushed a bit, so I would spend from a few days, to a few weeks on a video, and now, if you compare my first video to my last one, you will see I difference in Quality, song variety, and effort put into it.

 

But if there's one thing that I would recomend to focus MOST on is the song. If the song is good and well known, chances are your music video will be just as good. That's why I spend WEEKS looking for the right song to use.

 

My point? It was a good atempt at a music video, but I fail to see the purpose of your video, as well as why you choose this song.

 

Now, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to give advice to help you with this. ( ;) )

 

 

  • 1 year later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.