Review: RTS Perceptor Figure

Blitz-Wing

I have him but havent opened him yet.

Got a question for someone who has him already.On the instruction does he have a different head for a repaint?If so,who do you think the repaint will be?

No, there is no alternate head in the instructions, however a few months ago. Hasbro said something about Reflector using the Perceptor mold, should be interesting since Reflector is made up of 3 robots

I have him but havent opened him yet.

Got a question for someone who has him already.On the instruction does he have a different head for a repaint?If so,who do you think the repaint will be?

No, there is no alternate head in the instructions, however a few months ago. Hasbro said something about Reflector using the Perceptor mold, should be interesting since Reflector is made up of 3 robots

What!?Man the would be so lame. :tfhuh

• 2 weeks later...

Actually your miss reading, what is being said. Which is, the only figure of Perceptor other then his G1 figure is a minicon team.

Until recently, Perceptor was best known outside of G1 as a minicon combiner team. The Animated series returned him to his scientific roots and even offered an alt mode of a truck.

Actually your miss reading, what is being said. Which is, the only figure of Perceptor other then his G1 figure is a minicon team.

Until recently, Perceptor was best known outside of G1 as a minicon combiner team. The Animated series returned him to his scientific roots and even offered an alt mode of a truck.

+1

• 1 month later...

Finally just got this figure. Actualy the back does lock into place and sits more perpendicular to the body than the backpack as shown in the pictures at an odd angle. This figure is very poseable and I like it more than I thought I would given how big his legs are. And it also features something I havent seen on any Transformer in recent memory, including missing from Leader Class ROTF Optimus Prime: Chrome! It's such a small thing but chrome and rubber tires (unfortunately not present here) really add a level of quality to the figures.

Archived