Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IT'S DONE!

Recommended Posts

no matter what I do.. I can't see the vid... try to watch.. wont go past 99%.. try to d/l... dies after 50% .. seen all your others.. was hoping to see this one :redface

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I just recieved an email that my sight has reach 80% of it's alloted bandwidth for the month. So I kindly ask that each person only download it once for now.

Congratulations!! That was very funny!!! I LOVED Steeljaw!!! Keep up the great work!!! :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Damn, that's impressive.

 

For some reason, I keep thinking Powermaster Prime belongs in Red vs. Blue. He's by far my favorite character.

OMG that was the funnyist thing ever. and teh blaster parts are a instant classic cant wait to see what else happens from u guys

  • Author

urgh, ran out of bandwidth.

I'm trying to contact them now. I'll let everyone know when it's back up.

:tfsad it's not, tried to access it but it no worky

 

why did everyone have to download it more than once, pm me steel jaw when you get tfrebellion working again. thanks :thumb

  • Author
:tfsad it's not, tried to access it but it no worky

 

why did everyone have to download it more than once, pm me steel jaw when you get tfrebellion working again. thanks :thumb

I just put in an order to temporarily increase my bandwidth for the rest of the month, I'll let you know when it's back up.

By the way could there be a transcript of the dialogues?

 

Ho by the way.

"You are not prime: you have a mouth!" realy good. And I love the first Batman too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.