Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Reveal the Shield and PPC Character Bios and Images

Recommended Posts

That's a lot of "ruling" the road there. With a theme like that they need a Motormaster homage!

 

Hasbro seems to think rub symbols are buttons which "reveal" their faction. Also, they removed most all of the other faction symbols on toys that have them to keep their alligiance a "secret", so people won't know that Bumblebee is an Autobot evedently! As gimmicks go it's pretty lame. Rub symbols are supposed to be there to prove they are a "real" Transformer, not a KO. I actually have KO Technobot toys with fake rub symbols which are just black square stickers with no temperature sensitive material in them, they don't change!

 

BTW - Heavy Tread is pre-Beast Wars Rhinox!

I just want to find Strafe on the shelf! Release him already!!

 

I agree. I passed on Mindwipe for some stupid reason but bought Skystalker. :doh

 

So i went out and bought Sunspot. Which is an amazing repaint of this great mold. I hope they make more repaints of that mold and really step out of the box on the colors they choose. I'm a big fan of wild color schemes. So i' really would like to combine Strafe with Sunspot. The two together would be neat. I know they're diffierent factions but i don't really care.

I just want to find Strafe on the shelf! Release him already!!

 

I agree. I passed on Mindwipe for some stupid reason but bought Skystalker. :doh

 

So i went out and bought Sunspot. Which is an amazing repaint of this great mold. I hope they make more repaints of that mold and really step out of the box on the colors they choose. I'm a big fan of wild color schemes. So i' really would like to combine Strafe with Sunspot. The two together would be neat. I know they're diffierent factions but i don't really care.

 

I have Mindwipe, and SkyStalker, then I went and bought Dreadwing and Smokescreen from the Tokyo Toy Fair. Will be buying Sunspot and the other Scouts later from HTS since they are the only one still saying they are $8.

I need Strafe to round out the mold, and he is the best looking out of all 3 in my opinion

I'm liking the 2 PCC figures I see. Wreck-Gar, Perceptor, Grapple, Optimus, and Bumblebee if I find them will be bought.

 

I hope I can find that 2 pack Battle in space....anyone know if it is an exclusive [ TRU / Target / Walmart ] or just a regular release.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.