Transformers United - First Looks at Frenzy & Rumble, Wheeljack, Scourge

Taaron

Just an FYI on Rumble and Frenzy. They're not actually Voyager sized. In japan they're selling the 2 characters together at voyager price point. So they're probably both deluxe sized, like those 2 shitty animated figures who's names I didn't even bother to learn they were such fail

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking Wheeljack and also the fact they are bringing him out.

Scourge is nice. Prime, we'll I'll have to see it, but it looks almost like a retool of the RiD Prime. I want to see the trailer!! I don't like the way the colors are in Alt mode. Who am I kidding? I will most likely pick him up too. Now I can use him to make a custom Megatron from TF3 Right??!!

As much as I want to see Rumble/Frenzy figure, I don't really like that alt mode. Looks like an Energon Combaticon reject tank? What will Soundwave look like? Will he fit inside Soundwave? Where are the Pile Drivers? 25 years and they still haven't made one with working pile drivers!!

I will buy the Rumble / Frenzy figure only because of the transformation looks to be interesting and I do like that head sculpt.

What are the colors again for F.R? Red = Rumble or Frenzy?

Yes! They did retool WJ. Effin' score. So mine.

Not feeling Rumble. Seriously, with everything they've been able to update over the years, I would've thought they'd finally get functioning piledriver arms (that reach the ground at least, *koffAltRumble*). Heck, maybe even swappable with standard arms.

Though I suppose it's acceptable for what may be a 2-pack in a deluxe price...

I do admit the back-guns were a clever idea.

These are preliminary proto shots. Therefore, we don't know if they don't have some gimmick that provides for piledrivers. There could still be hope.

Just an FYI on Rumble and Frenzy. They're not actually Voyager sized. In japan they're selling the 2 characters together at voyager price point. So they're probably both deluxe sized, like those 2 shitty animated figures who's names I didn't even bother to learn they were such fail

You for talk about Jetstorm and Jetblade? Here in Russia, they are the awesome. Also, here in Russia, the two packs buy you.

Not feeling Rumble. Seriously, with everything they've been able to update over the years, I would've thought they'd finally get functioning piledriver arms (that reach the ground at least, *koffAltRumble*). Heck, maybe even swappable with standard arms.

These are preliminary proto shots. Therefore, we don't know if they don't have some gimmick that provides for piledrivers. There could still be hope.

You're right....there could be hope. Keep Hope Alive....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3N_Lkgftc4

You for talk about Jetstorm and Jetblade? Here in Russia, they are the awesome. Also, here in Russia, the two packs buy you.

Huh? :wtf

You mean Jetstorm and Jetfire? The ones that combined to make Safeguard? I loved them! Since Blitz is apparently an angry (and presumably vodka fueled) Russian now, I'm inclined to like them even more. Please don't hurt me angry Ruskie!

Also, Wheeljack and Rumble are pure sweetness! Bought on sight!

Wish they wouldn't have broken up the colors of G2 Prime as much as they did but he still looks great.

WHEELJACK FOR THE WIN!!

And...I just took a look at the BBTS preorder list...

MEGATRON!!! I RRRRREEEEEAAAALLY hope Hasbro follows suit and gives us another Classics Prime painted more like Takara CL Convoy complete with emblums on the arms.

Loving that Megatron though. Make it happen Hasbro!! ^_^

I want to marry that WheelJack!!! ZOMG :D

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived