Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SCAVENGER! That's his name

Recommended Posts

12324_1078673776.jpg

 

This is my first attempt at doing a full page layout using only a ball point pen but as you can see I had to call on a little Photoshop.

Great job!!! That almost makes me want to buy Scavenger........

 

Except I don't cause he isn't nearly that cool

That's pretty sweet looking man, I like how you were able to capture the different shades with just a ballpoint pen (We won't count the Photoshop *wink wink*). Keep it up man...

That is truely great work Verse .... I owuld love see more of your stuff! I like the way your layout is not completely symetrical or confinded to squares and such.

  • Author

Thanks guys, I really value each and every comment I get (even the bad criticisms).

If there's any suggestions to any aspect of my art or even some thing you would/wouldn't like to see, feel free to let me know that's the only way I can get better or evenajobatdreamwave. So let me hear it guys. By the way I,ll be posting more stuffs soon. Later.

 

verse

Can your work get much better???? I mean you captured som egreat angles yet you were able to keep perspectives. Shadowing... :thumb top notch.

 

And you did it all in ballpoint pen????

 

I stand in awe. Completely awesome man!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.