Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PCC Huffer video review!

Recommended Posts

wow... the combined mode for huffer looks quite good actually. Looks like I have another figure to get XD

I was getting this figure just Because Its HUFFER. But now I may have to pick up 2. I can see this figure getting a recolored treatment by hasbro making him Motor Master

I really like the PCC scouts & minicons.

I don't think I'm alone in wishing that the Minis where also the gesalt limbs, but thats been argued to death.

 

I have 2 things to say, one about the figure, another about the review.

1) the figure looks to badass to be Huffer, it shall be renamed when it gets here.

2) Peaugh brought of the idea of maybe the sets would be rotated come repaint time. I know it's only a theory but I like it. I want the 5pack PCC scouts, but I don't wanna pay $20 and be stuck with some crappy drones.

If they have a 2 pack release, I'd be happy to buy them then.

I really like the PCC scouts & minicons.

I don't think I'm alone in wishing that the Minis where also the gesalt limbs, but thats been argued to death.

 

Since you saved me saying it myself, I'll just say I'm also really pleased with the way this figure looks. I'll likely be getting him too, and if they repaint him as Motormaster I'd get that as well.

These single robots are so nice that they make the whole PCC concept seem pointless by comparison.

PCC is must have.

These single robots are so nice that they make the whole PCC concept seem pointless by comparison.

 

Couldn't have said it any better myself. I really like the Targetmaster-like Mini-Cons too. The PCC Mini-Cons are looking fantastic.

 

For as much as I hate the drone based combiners, peaugh did a nice job of mixing and matching for Huffer. That combined mode did not look that bad.

I was getting this figure just Because Its HUFFER. But now I may have to pick up 2. I can see this figure getting a recolored treatment by hasbro making him Motor Master

Perhaps, but you know the Stunticons have been slated for a release in the PCC line, according to the Walmart SKU post several days ago:

 

TRA 5PK COMBINATION ($19.00)

 

COMBINER AERIALBOTS (UPC 6-53569-49208)

COMBINER COMBATICON (UPC 6-53569-49210)

DESTRCTCON MUDSLING (UPC 6-53569-50346)

RALLYBOTS DBL CLUTC (UPC 6-53569-50345)

COMBNTN PROTECTOBOT (UPC 6-53569-51662)

COMBINATN STUNTICON (UPC 6-53569-51663)

 

I have no idea whether that means they'll be a repaint or what, as we haven't seen pics of this yet, but...there it is, so I'd assume Motormaster is accounted for. :shrug

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.