TF3 Megatron altmode is.......

Heavyassault

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dude brought the truck up to my work.It funkin off the chain!I sat in it.My Gawd!!!

If its not in the Movie.....oh well.But again I asked him.He said it for the 3rd Movie.Yo!Yo!Crazy man!

Ill get the pics up this week.Been busy.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dude brought the truck up to my work.It funkin off the chain!I sat in it.My Gawd!!!

If its not in the Movie.....oh well.But again I asked him.He said it for the 3rd Movie.Yo!Yo!Crazy man!

Ill get the pics up this week.Been busy.

..........I'll believe it when I see it :roll

To clear things up a lil.I just read the title for the pics the dude sent.Their titled Motormaster.Sorry guys.I stand buy what he first told me which was Megatron.

I need some help.I need someones emails address so I can forward and they can post the pics.I not very techy.

For those of you still interested in the pics.I cant fig out how to send from my email,host them etc.Ive approached the staff for help.

If this Motormaster is indeed surpose to be in TF3.I dont think the Cons are going to be hiding anymore.........

Im apologize for the holdup.

For those of you still interested in the pics.I cant fig out how to send from my email,host them etc.Ive approached the staff for help.

If this Motormaster is indeed surpose to be in TF3.I dont think the Cons are going to be hiding anymore.........

Im apologize for the holdup.

If you have the pics saved on your computer. Go to http://tinypic.com/ and choose your file, upload it and post it here. It will give you options to post on message boards.

cool can't wait to see the pics once you figure the whole thing out

Like I said in a previous post, I'll believe it when I see it. If one really had pictures of one of the character alt-modes for the next movie, those pics would have been found their way on the net. This whole "I need some help.I need someones emails address so I can forward and they can post the pics.I not very techy." claim is a little fishy.

It's been days since I posted that link to tinypic.com and yet we have nothing. I don't trust anyone asking for email addresses to forward pics just to post them. It's 2010, and people still don't now how to post pics online? GTFOH.

Like I said in a previous post, I'll believe it when I see it. If one really had pictures of one of the character alt-modes for the next movie, those pics would have been found their way on the net. This whole "I need some help.I need someones emails address so I can forward and they can post the pics.I not very techy." claim is a little fishy.

It's been days since I posted that link to tinypic.com and yet we have nothing. I don't trust anyone asking for email addresses to forward pics just to post them. It's 2010, and people still don't now how to post pics online? GTFOH.

Hey!Im NOT very techy.Deal with it man.I have a full time job and family a life.

Im a grown man.

I told my wife I needed to get this done and she tells me the pics aint going anywhere.So she says she will get to them.I dont have time to wait on her....I also told her about the site you mentioned.She says we have a site for pics already(who knew).

Now.......The Staff here have been kind enough to help me out.....more like take care of everthing.The Pics are coming.

Hey!Im NOT very techy.Deal with it man.I have a full time job and family a life.

Im a grown man.

I told my wife I needed to get this done and she tells me the pics aint going anywhere.So she says she will get to them.I dont have time to wait on her....I also told her about the site you mentioned.She says we have a site for pics already(who knew).

Now.......The Staff here have been kind enough to help me out.....more like take care of everthing.The Pics are coming.

Wife: Check

Family: Check

Full-time Job: Check

Full-time College: Check

Grown man: Check, 32 years old

2 Mortgages: Check

Posting a few pics online isn't going to take all the time in the world. I'm just saying, why make this thread unless you have the pics to prove it. In other words: this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Archived