Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KM-01 Knight Morpher Video Review

Recommended Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psiKBEdZ1JY&feature=player_embedded#

 

After watching the Review

 

I'm still on the fence and haven't decided one way or the other on Knight Morpher. Though I thought it interesting all the G1 homages on the figure and might buy it only because of the that.

 

CollectionDX also mentions BBTS way too much but if you can ignore that, its an alright review of Knight Morpher

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to our friends over at Collection DX who have post a video review of the KM-01 Knight Morpher fan made project kit. Many will recognize this guy as a rendition of the Optimus Prime character from Hearts of Steel comic mini-series. This thing has been bouncing around for years, so it great to finally it made available to fans. Read the Full News Story Here

I don't normally buy fan made toys but this one is too cool not to get. More TF's should have a train for an alt mode.

yeah so like you know, he was gonna show us these other things that like the figua does that came from big bad toys stoa, but whoa like he neva did...

 

whats he in a rush to see his goomah or somethin ???

yeah so like you know, he was gonna show us these other things that like the figua does that came from big bad toys stoa, but whoa like he neva did...

 

whats he in a rush to see his goomah or somethin ???

 

That's impressive, Liege. I've never seen a speech impediment in print before.

 

You have to admit the figure is awesome, though.

It does look to be.

 

Now sorry, The Soprano's where literaly filmed around the block from my house. I couldn't resist.

  • Author

The Jury still hasn't decided if I want this figure yet

I want to want it. It looked good in the video when the joints were flexed.

 

Still I want a site member to cover the figure so I can ask some questions.

 

I am happy that the red seems duller then in previous pics.

  • Author

Has a lot of G1 Optimus Prime homages, thats one thing I like about it. Saw a side by side comparison shot with Classic Voyager Prime.

 

I'll get him next paycheck, but if its sold out I'm not going to worry about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.