why wasnt Omega supreme in the first TF movie?

monstergrotusque

I agree, but same as Skyfire (dam BanDai), or any of the other gesalts, not every character could make it.

In season 3 they mentioned a couple times that Omega was on away missions, and I believe he only had 1 quick apearance.

So to make some sense of it, you could assume that with Metroplex in the fray, Omega was able to move on to other fronts.

I may be completely wrong, but it's a good way to make sense of it

also, why is this thread in the market place?

I agree, but same as Skyfire (dam BanDai), or any of the other gesalts, not every character could make it.

In season 3 they mentioned a couple times that Omega was on away missions, and I believe he only had 1 quick apearance.

So to make some sense of it, you could assume that with Metroplex in the fray, Omega was able to move on to other fronts.

I may be completely wrong, but it's a good way to make sense of it

also, why is this thread in the market place?

i can't answer the question as to why it's in the market place! certainly wasn't my intention.:doh

Because if Omega Supreme had been on the scene the Autobot City Battle with or without Metroplex up n running would have meant that the battle would have lasted all of 30 seconds.

Daniel sees Decepticons, Daniel tells Hot Rod, Hot Rod radios Autobot City to let them know to tell Omega Supreme that his time to shine is now! Omega Supreme squashes all Decepticons and the battle is over. No Rodimus! No Galvatron! Just lots of dead Decepticons! The End.

I'm getting vague memories of the original story board mentioning that Metroplex was damaged in the initial attack and unable to transform.

Something about him forming the.. "Core", of the city, though I think that's more the Command centre rather than a literal core.

In the Remastered TF Movie DVD there are TF Triva facts. It is stated(true/false) that at the time the movie was made the only combiner available was Devestator.

I took this as when they started the designs and story for the movie Omega had not made an appearance yet. According to Seibertron.com's Vector Sigma database, his first appearnce was ep #39(season 2).

I would think they started movie production at the start of season 2...which is kinda crazy, that they knew Prime would die a year later....rumblecry.gif

Archived