Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which figure would you like to see

Recommended Posts

I recon its about time Startscream got a new paint job after all he is getting old and the paint chips are starting to show

 

Maybe black and blue would suit him

Wouldn't that make him Thundercracker? :redface

It would depend on what parts where painted Black and Blue and what shade of Blue was used though wouldnt it :redface

 

But then again after a rethought Black , Yellow and a bit of White would look even better :roll

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they need to repaint the g1 predacons for tfu, that would totally rock!!

But then again after a rethought Black , Yellow and a bit of White would look even better :roll

I can appreciate the that color scheme more as its far of from the other seekers. :thumb

So you fancy doing a photoshop on him with them new colours Snowman as you seem to be pretty good with photoshop from the work ive seen which you have done so far

id love to see:

Armada Skywarp or Starscream repainted as Sunstorm

and Ramulus...just repainted

I really want to know who would like to see the G2 laser rods. I've mentioned them in other threads, but nobody fancies a comment. If they did them with sweet new hot-rod paint apps, I think that would be all the craze. If they slapped new wheels with rubber tires on there, that would make me a very happy man. They are ultra poseable, and have a really cool gimmick. Come on guys, what do you think?

I am doubting that since Sunstorm has been repainted with the Thruse mold, and the Skywarp has been repainted as "RamJet". But we can still dream.......

  • Author
I really want to know who would like to see the G2 laser rods. I've mentioned them in other threads, but nobody fancies a comment. If they did them with sweet new hot-rod paint apps, I think that would be all the craze. If they slapped new wheels with rubber tires on there, that would make me a very happy man. They are ultra poseable, and have a really cool gimmick. Come on guys, what do you think?

I'd love that, too. I just want to see some more optimuses(Optimi?)

 

and I'm sure hasbro could squeeze Megs in somewhere. it'd add a little more story than a bunch of TFormers fighting unicron. and as long as the mold was cool, and the colors rocked, it'd sell. and thats what really matters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.