Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
found Titanium jetfire and thundercracker at TRU in lumberton. Looks like the case assortment is

jetfire, thundercracker, megatron, and optimus. (unless someone was there before me-highly unlikely-and bought the other jetfire/thundercracker) Also found a mirage at target in deptford, and in voorhees. bought them both.

Yeah that TRU is def not in lumberton, it's Burlington. In the same shopping center as the wal-mart on 541, down the street from the Burlington Mall? YEah that is BURLINGTON. Lumberton has a wal-mart thats it.

Yeah that TRU is def not in lumberton, it's Burlington. In the same shopping center as the wal-mart on 541, down the street from the Burlington Mall? YEah that is BURLINGTON. Lumberton has a wal-mart thats it.

Oh not this crap again... confused.gif

As I said some time ago, my range of research changed since I moved to Newark, and here comes what I found today:

TARGET CLIFTON

Cyb deluxe Smokescreen & Blurr

Galaxy Force Vector Prime

BW OP & Megs

Titaniuns 3" Scorponok, Grimmy and the whole new wave

Alts Meister, Tracks and Rollbar

Cyb Menasor and Nemesis Breaker

Montains of Primus w/out Uni head

Metroplex "ad monten" (piles of it)

TRU UNION (Morris ave, close to Milburn)

Thousands of OP/Megs 10th TRU exclusive pack

Galaxy Force Vector

Titanium 6" Thundercracker, Jet Fire and Megs (only Megs there now)

No shadow of Camshaft.

No sign of Classics.

Last week my mom told me there was Galaxy Force Optimus Prime in Wal Mart rt 46 Saddle Brook.

TRU in Vineland has the following:

4 Cryo Scourge's

1 BW OP / Megs set

GF Vector prime

tons of Primus and Metroplex

Small titaniums, not the new wave

Cyb Quickmix - Picked him up.

No alts

Walmart in Turnersville had roughly the samething except for a Menasor, and Alt Rollbar & Miester.

Got all wave 1 classics at the TURNERSVILLE target yesterday. (my wife found them)

there are no more there.

I got pics, just gotta find the folder on this computer, I put them in.

They all totaled out to be $86.07.

Got Prime, Megs, Starscream, Astrotrain at TRU on Rt 18 in East Brunswick

They also had the DVD Edition Optimus Prime for... $90. I just got two from HTS for about $55 each (hooray 25% coupon)

Got DVD MP prime and more classics at TRU deptford tonight. Now they restock at night? The guy was there with a shopping cart of transformers putting them ont he pegs. Only 1 astrotrain left and a few primes and megs. Also only 3 mp dvd primes left.--with very very very short smokestacks! nubbins.

Also only 3 mp dvd primes left.--with very very very short smokestacks! nubbins.

They needed the extra plastic for the base. :bored I'm glad I picked one up on the first release... teh no yellow! :thumb

Archived