Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IDW Trades issues

Recommended Posts

Has anyone had any problems with the covers of their IDW trades? I just pulled my copy of Transformers Revelation off the shelf to find the back and front covers covered in raised up lines in the plastic coating them use on the covers. I also noticed Devastation has one of these lines too. Anyone know what this is, how to fix and if possible how to prevent?

Pics? I think I have an idea of what you're talking about, since I may of seen something like this at the bookstore, but want to be sure. :tflaugh

  • Author

Hello,

 

I have attached the pics. Thanks

 

Pics? I think I have an idea of what you're talking about, since I may of seen something like this at the bookstore, but want to be sure. :tflaugh

post-15219-1263687489178_thumb.jpg

post-15219-12636875013513_thumb.jpg

Can you press on the lines and do they give slightly? If so, they're most likely air pockets.

 

I'm unsure how to repair, but I'd drop an email to IDW and see if they could advise (or possibly replace.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.