Nominate Megatron

Liege Evilmus

I posted this link before, but I think I missunderstood the rules.

Hence, I nominate Megatron cause Prime sucks and I'm happy for every chance he has to whoop him, and hate that average story telling always puts the good guys ahead :fire

Anyhow, concerning votes, here's a thread I started a while back

http://forums.TForme...howtopic=120520

5 pages of support even with the prime fan wank tossed in should be enough to put him on the board.

Hell, just the fact that he's the leader of the other half of the coin should make it a manditory move to begin with!

Megatron is the Bot !!!

I don't like goody-goody robots, Number-5 I'm looking at you buddy...

I just wish we could see a "Dark Knight" type Transformers show where Megs & the boys could do some Autobot damage. Resolute this Optimus :con :con :con

I like the figures because out of all the toys he always gets the most work and details put in.

I never cared for him as a character though. Great figures, but he was a boring reactive type character. He never took any type of initiative unless he was forced to. I'm not saying he had to be preemptive with battles, but at least do something!?!

Thats why I always liked the bad guys. They're never just waiting around, there's always something going on. All Optimus ever did was wait for something to happen. The only reason he ever won was because he was the good guy and thats how stories get written.

Saddest part for me as a kid involving TFs, I didn't get to see him get killed in the theaters :P

Fun toys though, I will give him that much. All this is part of the reason why I make up my own stories though.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the figures because out of all the toys he always gets the most work and details put in.

I never cared for him as a character though. Great figures, but he was a boring reactive type character. He never took any type of initiative unless he was forced to. I'm not saying he had to be preemptive with battles, but at least do something!?!

Thats why I always liked the bad guys. They're never just waiting around, there's always something going on. All Optimus ever did was wait for something to happen. The only reason he ever won was because he was the good guy and thats how stories get written.

Saddest part for me as a kid involving TFs, I didn't get to see him get killed in the theaters :P

Fun toys though, I will give him that much. All this is part of the reason why I make up my own stories though.

You know what was cool about the ROTF prime, 3 months before the movie came out I said that OP would die , AND HE DID!!! -- the only thing I dont understand is that prime came back in the same movie, Megatron limped off- why didn't prime kill him like Megs did in the forest????

I seen this in the movie theater and it was great !~!!!

You know what was cool about the ROTF prime, 3 months before the movie came out I said that OP would die , AND HE DID!!! -- the only thing I dont understand is that prime came back in the same movie, Megatron limped off- why didn't prime kill him like Megs did in the forest????

Archived