Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

adding pics

Recommended Posts

Well, I've tried doing this a couple times. I'd really like to set up a gallery for my collection, and since I'm resetting my shelves, I figure nows the perfect time to start snapping pics.

 

Here's my questions, and keep in mind I really don't know much about computers, but how do you do it?

 

In the past I tried putting up pics one by one in the bulk uploader, but they never stuck.

 

I also tried using a zip file, but, same thing.

 

Is there a limit to the amount of pictures you can put in a gallery? Is there a way to do more then just put up a photobucket link?

 

I'm gonna have 10 buttloads of pics to put up, and I just wanna know whats the best way to do it as I think I'm just doing something wrong.

58 views (so far) yet no one answers/posts?

 

You can upload them by browsing off your desktop/files, onto a private or public gallery here (use gallery section via TFans/TFormers) then use the insert image button in the toolbars of your post by copy pasting the URL. Keep in mind, im the same as you (meaning i was where you are now b4) where i had to ask questions & havent been online since more then '07 but this should work. If you have any problems, PM me & i have a friend here with all the answers. ;) He usually helps me directly, if not gives me permission to have you ask him directly.

whats wrong with photobucket?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.