Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Lone Star State Sighting

Recommended Posts

20th Anniversary Prime at the Target at McDermot and 75 in Allen.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 204.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found everything including Landmine at Walmart on Dunvale in Houston, still no sign of Megatron or Mirage.

Wal-Mart on 75 and Spring Creek in Plano has the March roll out set up. So they have Sunstorm, Ruination, Prowl, Sideburn, and about 10 MP Primes.

Hey all you TFans in the Dallas area I found Energon Megatrons at a nearby Wal Mart at Coit Rd & Mapleshade Rd next to Sams Club in Plano. They had at least 4 left last I saw. For all you others check the Wal Marts in your area you might luck out.

As of this morning, 9:00am February 29th, the Walmart Supercenter on 529 at Highway 6 in Houston had almost everything. All the new universe: Skywarp, Triceradon?, Sideburn, and new Mach alert repaint. They were sold out of the Sunstorms, but they had a whole bunch last week, so maybe they'll have more soon. All the new deluxe eneron guys were there on the endcap, atleast 6 or more of each of them. They restocked Hotshot Inferno and Starscream. They had Landmine last week, but not today. And I grabbed the only Energon Megatron they had this mornig... Sowwy :(

They have a couple of Smokescreen and Sideswipe Alternators, but they are all on the top shelf... Loads of Unicrons and e-Optimuses (Optimi?)

 

That's all I can remember :) Ohh and E-megs is SWEET!!! But he's $40, ouch!

So excited, you had to post it four times? :tfgrin

 

 

Wal-Mart in Plano on 75 and Spring Creek also has Megatron. I got the only one of the new super display, but there is like 5 or six on the shelf where the smaller TF display is.

I apologize about that :)

 

Everytime I tried to post, it came back with an error and said to retry, after like 5 or 6 times I just gave up, but it turns out that it posted all those times!!!

I reported to a moderator to get all but one removed because I don't know if I can delete them myself, but they apparently have not done anything yet, or can't :(

 

Oh well,

sorry again

-Turbine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.