The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston - Willowbrook area:

Toys R Us: Cybertron shelf has been redone. Basically no more Cyb. Deluxes. Cyb. Supremes, Metroplexes, Ultras, Voyagers, Basics remain. Nothing new. Titanium Megs in stock.

WalMart: absolutely nothing (reshelving for fall/Xmas)

Target: Wing Saber and Sky Shadow are still there for anyone who wants them - actually suprised that they have not gone as of yet. A restock of Deluxe Unicron, Demolisor and Prime are available.

Walmart on Westheimer had one Quickmix (I bought him though ;D), 3 each of Titanium Prime and Megs, several Deluxe Unicrons, and a Deluxe Prime as of yesterday.

Found, and bought, the only Galaxy Force Optimus Prime at the TRU by Stonebriar mall in Frisco. However! They had TWO QUICKMIX and 1 each of MENASOR, WING SABER AND SKY SHADOW.

The Wal-Mart by Stonebriar has THREE MENASORS and TWO SKY SHADOWS (Sky Shadow is on the top shelf above the Marvel Legends.)

So if you want Quickmix and Menasor I'd highly recommend you hit those two stores in Frisco. The Target near there had zilch. All three stores had the newest deluxe wave and the Wal-Mart had the basic and deluxe's with DVD's.

Found, and bought, the only Galaxy Force Optimus Prime at the TRU by Stonebriar mall in Frisco. However! They had TWO QUICKMIX and 1 each of MENASOR, WING SABER AND SKY SHADOW.

The Wal-Mart by Stonebriar has THREE MENASORS and TWO SKY SHADOWS (Sky Shadow is on the top shelf above the Marvel Legends.)

So if you want Quickmix and Menasor I'd highly recommend you hit those two stores in Frisco. The Target near there had zilch. All three stores had the newest deluxe wave and the Wal-Mart had the basic and deluxe's with DVD's.

No thanks, thats a seven to eight hour drive from SA just for a 20 to 25 dollar toy... I can wait for Quickmix.

Walmart on I-45 South at Almeda-Genoa has 2 Wingsabers and 2 Menasors, one deluxe Prime, 2-3 deluxe Unicrons, and 1 Metroplex as of 12 noon today.

Archived