Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colorado Sightings

Recommended Posts

Have you guys checked out the coverage of the new 6" Titaniums?

Oh boy, have I ever!!! The Fallen, WW Megatron, and Soundwave all look AWESOME!!! :thumb :clap :yay :usa

 

I can't wait to find the Classics stuff, too. Hard to believe this is just the "filler" line between Cybertron and the movie line! :tflaugh :thumb

  • Replies 534
  • Views 47.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

They better keep filling until we get all 5 dinobots, and at least one real retool of a combiner team, not this repaint Energon TFs crap they announced today.

 

*dreams of TF Classics*

  • Author

Update - haven't looked for more classics, but I CAN say that the four SuperTargets that open on Wednesday to the general public (Westminister, Longmont, Brighton and Parker) will not have an assortment of classics to open with.

 

Had to go and help the Brighton store (I-76 and 144th...NOTHING AROUND IT....), and checked their TF aisle. Standard stuff.

 

Oh - my Supertarget now has the riser shelves up on the TF aisle, with at least THREE Primus WITH Unicron head!

Hey... you know the TRU here in Aurora sucks, right? :tfmad

 

 

Anyways, cool for you! :thumb Now, if my MP Starscream shows up, I'll be happy, too! :P

Forgot to say that the TRU have the 20th anni repaint of Optimus Prime but I didn't feel like paying $90 for it. Anyway the Old 20th Anni. Prime look way better.

  • Author
Hey... you know the TRU here in Aurora sucks, right? :tfmad

 

 

Anyways, cool for you! :thumb Now, if my MP Starscream shows up, I'll be happy, too! :P

 

Yeah, it sucks big hairy Butters Chin Balls. Checked it and the Park Meadows TRU again today, nothing. (Had to go and help the Parker SuperTarget, as they were down to 3 hours before they open for the family shopping night, and had maybe 20% of their produce on the shelves!)

 

I wonder how busy that store is going to be - it is literally across the street (to the west) of the SWM at Parker & Hilltop/20 mile road, and that is one of the busiest Wal Marts in existence.

 

For a while on Sunday, I preordered MP Starscream from BBTS.........then started reading up a bit more on it, and then I cancelled the preorder. I will be DAMNED if I pay $100+ shipping for a transformer that does not have big chunks of diecast metal!

 

I'm tempted to pay $23 for Classics Megs from BBTS, but I know the instant I do, they will show up at our friendly neighborhood BHBCB sucking TRU.

  • Author

:tfdance :tfdance :tfdance :tfdance

 

Start calling your local Target stores, boyos! :)

 

DCPI (or DPCI, I know, I work there, I know I should know it!) numbers are as follows - 087 06 1166 and 1167.

 

The Glendale ST HAD a fresh case of both the Voyager and Deluxe cases...until I got there and another collector was there at the same time. Now, they have one Megatron left, and I have six TF Classics figures in the back of my car. :) The other collector took the other five that were purchased.

 

The ONLY reason I am not home having a massive opening and celebrating/connecting with my childhood fest is that I have to be here at school for the next 3.5 hours. :) This class period is going to C R A W L - between the Classics goodness I have waiting for me, and the fact that I'm missing the first real Avs game of the year as well.

 

These things are 10x more impressive in person, and the packaging was flawless on them. I had no idea Megatron's scope actually worked! I do agree that Optimus looks a wee bit small in the package, but that's not his fault!

 

Only downside...I thought the deluxes were supposed to be $9.99.....they rang at $12.99. Ah well, they are worth it, IMO. Had I preordered from somewhere, I would have paid more than that, considering shipping. The 10% discount I have working at Target helped take some of the sting away. ;)

 

*falls upon knees, thanking TF gods*

  • Author

Well, I've had a chance to open up Megatron, Astrotrain and Starscream.

 

They are about as close to perfection as you can honestly expect. I am SO glad I cancelled my MP-03 Preorder, otherwise I coudn't have bought these suckers. :)

 

Easy to figure out transformations, great posability, and tons of G1-but-non-bricky goodness.

 

EDIT 2 -

 

Okay, I've opened up the Autobots as well.

 

Thoughts -

 

1. How the hell can Optimus get to be so big in robot mode? It looks like he's half of Megs size in Alt mode, but gets pretty close in robot mode.

 

2. Megatron has the most freakin' ingenious transformation I've ever seen. Amazing how he can look like a gun in alt mode, yet have nothing to remind you of that in robot mode.

 

3. The Decepticons are better in the first wave.

 

4. All 6 are wonderful - if I were to rank them, I'd go Megs-Screamer-Astrotrain-Optimus-Bumblebee-Rodimus. My Bumblebee has a slight paint app problem on the left rear wheelwell, but it really is minor. That's the ONLY production flaw I have seen in all six.

 

Can't wait for Grimlock and Mirage!

  • Author

Oh, nearly forgot - as of before the store opening this morning, my ST DOES have 1 case each of the Voyager and Deluxe sized Classics. You can try giving the numbers to a team member, but no guarantees as to whether they will root them out of the back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.