Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FULL Prime Time 2 Trailer up

Recommended Posts

Powermaster Primes gun?

That's my guess dude. I love it when he shines it.

The best part is when they laugh at E. Prime.

 

Hey, if I'm not mistaken, don't you guys use both E. Primes? I swore I saw both the one with the mouth and the one with the full face plate.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Hey, if I'm not mistaken, don't you guys use both E. Primes? I swore I saw both the one with the mouth and the one with the full face plate.

no there's only one.

 

 

and yes it's PM's gun. We used them in the first Prime Time, because they look so much better then the guns that come with RID prime and Scourge. So we though we'd have a little continuity by showing scourge give the gun back to Powermaster

Hey, if I'm not mistaken, don't you guys use both E. Primes?  I swore I saw both the one with the mouth and the one with the full face plate.

no there's only one.

 

 

and yes it's PM's gun. We used them in the first Prime Time, because they look so much better then the guns that come with RID prime and Scourge. So we though we'd have a little continuity by showing scourge give the gun back to Powermaster

Sorry, I guess it was the color of the lighting that made it seem as though there were two different Primes. I keep forgetting it's stop motion filming.

 

By the way Steeljaw, I love you guys' work! :clap :clap I love the peeling out along with the transform noises in the other TF films you guys have done. It's great.

 

Keep it up. :thumb I can't wait to see the whole thing.

 

By the way, I showed the Prime Time 2 trailer to my wife and she laughed like heck when she saw the part where they laugh at E. Prime. That is so classic.

  • Author
By the way, I showed the Prime Time 2 trailer to my wife and she laughed like heck when she saw the part where they laugh at E. Prime. That is so classic.

well, don't worry, not only did we destroy the toy..... we humiliate the charactor as well. film is almost done, just gotta add sound effects and finish the credits.

^ i can wait. just dont give galaxy force prime any truble when he comes out maybe as a reserected(sp) out for revenge...... again

LOL i cant wait to see it

 

ARG i wish i had a RiD scurge

Yes, he is kinda cool aint he :tfgrin :thumb

been waiting for this a long time and i can't wait for the finished version

LOL i cant wait to see it

 

ARG i wish i had a RiD scurge

Yes, he is kinda cool aint he :tfgrin :thumb

just won a blakc convoy off e-bay so now i have one 2 yay

I am wondering, how are making scenes when robots jump, throw weapons and other. It's really hard on stop motion picture...

  • Author
I am wondering, how are making scenes when robots jump, throw weapons and other. It's really hard on stop motion picture...

there's a few tricks you can do to pull it off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.