Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silverbolt

New Energon Wave Listings - Sixshot, Bulkhead

Big Bad Toy Store has added several pre-orders for upcoming Energon waves, among them a pre-order for wave 4 of the Mega pricepoint. In this listing, a figure previously denoted as "military" is now listed as Sixshot. Could this be the US release of the recently reported SL Wing Saber?

Read the Full News Story Here

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

i'm still holding out hope that Wing Saber wont be our Sixshot.

i wonder what sixshots alt mode will be? :tfhuh

I don't think they could do a good multi-trans. for Sixshot anymore. Just my opinion.

Yeah, we would probably end up with a "hand" mode or something like that again, just to say that it has 6 modes. :tfgrin

I just want Bulkhead, I really want to see how he interacts with Landmine and how they can combine.

Sixshot, I will probably pick up but I have no idea who it might be.

If it is Sixshot is will be interesting to see how LARGE he is in comparison to the original. Takara already reissued it in JP I wonder if we will ever see him by Hasbro? :wtf

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE