SunStreaker !

Ej8

Now don't you think its about time they do something about our worlds sex sports car Sunstreaker? If not a reissue Gen 1 at least a hot binal-tech/ alternator. And whats up with masterpiece Hot Rod/Galvatron/Megatron? :tfgrin

post-27-1078204592.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, where'd you get that image of Rodimus and Primal Prime? From one of the Wreckers comics?

Yes they are doing an Alternator Sunstreaker which is practically the same as Sideswipe. But if you do not like the Viper, save up and get the G1 version, maybe it will be reissued who knows. I do know if they reissue it I will get two, miss those excellent Lamborghinis… I guess that is why I got three of the RiD versions/repaints. :thumbs

I think the people who are not really getting hyped about the new sunstreaker are people who are not car guys, as they just see Sunstreak as Sideswipe with a roof.

But that is sooooo far from the truth.....both the Competition and the Viper SRT-10 share very few body panels, so even though they have a similar look neither can be mistake for the other.

Exactly!

And really if you look at it closely they share only ...what maybe PART of a door.

Lol look at all the Hondas around. People pop on new pieces and say "Hey it's a new car!"...... We must do something about the duct tape racing stripes on these hondas.....

QUOTE (Exertron @ Mar 4 2004, 06:16 PM)

I am not that excited about alt. repaints

"the original was just a repaint"

the original Sunstreaker was not a repaint of Sideswipe, it was a completly new mold, he even transformed different

Archived