Review: Universe Cheetor Figure

Blitz-Wing

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like how all the pictures seem to hide the fact that he has absolute clown feet in robo mode.

mainly because he doesn't have to.

dscf1207sd5.jpg

that said I wouldn't pay over retail for this guy.

Dinobot though lacking articulation (so i've heard) does at least look somewhat like the show.

you know the more and more people say he's bad the more and more I see myself wanting one bizarre. Mainly I think with some cleaver poses you can get used to the kibble but I just dont see what makes this guy so horrid I mean making a TF from a cheetah isn't an easy task

Cheetor is definitely the best figure in this wave. The hate here is completely unwarranted. My Cheetor is next to my 10th Anniversary Primal and Megs, they fit together well in the same aesthetic.

If they dropped the eye gimmick the backpack issue wouldn't be there

The eye thing doesn't increase the size of the backpack any. The reason it's so large is to give enough clearance for the waist to sweep from the beast mode position to the robot mode position.

I have Night Slash, IMHO it is the best version of the guy next to the Trans Metals1 version. I'm a completist and all, but even I want to pass this guy

I like how all the pictures seem to hide the fact that he has absolute clown feet in robo mode.

dscf1207sd5.jpg

Dinobot though lacking articulation (so i've heard) does at least look somewhat like the show.

This does not make his feet look better.

dscf1207sd5.jpg

OH NO! Lol, so that supposedly somehow looks better than the clown feet?

Archived