Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bluestreak1701's Collection

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Sorry, always get the 2 Prime's mixed up. That's pretty much all of G1. I'm missing Pretenders Groundbreaker, Catilla and Finback and some of the pretenders I own are far from complete. I also am missing the Micromaster Air patrol and combiner transports. Action Masters also are missing about 15 or so figures. Up till these later lines though I own all the figures, (except reflector)although many still need the odd part or so to be complete. I also have around 100 assorted tech specs and instructions and Armada Prime, Galvatron and Unicron.

 

For now I mainly am concetrating on Binaltech and some custom projects such as the other members of the wreckers and some BT customs. I'm gonna try to collect the odd part or figure here and there over the next few years and hopefully then they will all be present and accounted for. After that I guess I may try to get hold of the Ehobby exclusives (i.e sunstorm) but who knows. :thumb

  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooooooooo peeeeeerdy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.