New transforming Megatron DVD

mandyDETH

Well, I was walking through target to get the Hulk; nevertheless, Transformers caught my attention.

Remember Target's exclusive transforming Optimus Prime case? Target has now reissued the DVD in a transforming Megatron DVD case.

It's essentially the same concept. DVD case transforms into your favorite robotic rival. Also, an uncanny ability to snatch your twenty dollars.

MegatronDVD1.jpg

MegatronDVD2.jpg

I almost bit on that when I saw it at Target. Had it in our cart for a while, then my wife suggested I check eBay, and I scoffed. "People will be all OVER that on eBay," I lectured. "It'll cost a lot more than new." Nonetheless, I gave in and put it back.

The next DAY on eBay I saw the Megatron case, minus DVDs (I already have the Optimus Prime 2-disc set), for 8 bucks. Total was about 10 shipped. Needless to say I jumped on it, and Prime now carries the movie disc, and Megatron the Special Features. I wish Meg were taller and had the flip-up head, but he's a fun sculpt. I'm temped to carve the round disc-carrying section out to make him more accurate, same for Prime.

The moral: 1, check eBay, you may be surprised. And b, listen to your wives, guys, sometimes they have this weird, eery sense about things.

• 7 months later...

:tfpwn I myself have the Megatron 2disc set one,.its pretty cool,.I just wouldn't trust them to stay standing up on there own.

so I just fold him up so I can stack it on my other dvds.

Recently bought the 25th AY G1 transformers three disc set.

Archived