Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Optics

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Optics

  1. NECA Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield Might Muggs Grimlock & Starscream. Grabbed another MM Grimlock to replace the damaged box one I got Yesterday. I have SS displayed right next to Cobra Commander :D
  2. Mighty Muggs Grimlock at Target Passed on Wreck-Gar. CLEARANCE (!?) on Universe Deluxe figs for $9.04 and Animated Deluxes were still on sale, maybe I should've picked up that Blurr.... hmmm...
  3. Just won a MISB Titanium Soundwave w/ a Classics Megatron for $22.50 + s/h Not bad since I was outbidded on an auction that ended an hour earlier for an MIB Titanium Soundwave for $26
  4. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    I'm debating about getting these guys now that Sunstorm is out. If they plan on releasing all the clones for sure, then I would definitely start picking them up.
  5. Grabbed me a Purple Shocky as well... for $25 :guh $5 more than usual... They had some Animated DLX for $9 but none caught my eye.
  6. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    :tfhuh Is that a G1 repaint of Energon Megs? I don't recall ever seeing that.
  7. Grabbed another Uni Hound, just for the sake of having a MISB one. That "IS" what "SHE" said!! ...
  8. Hellz yeah!! Skipped on BB. Thanks Alan!
  9. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    One of the A-10 looking planes, which is one of the limbs for E Superion
  10. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Energon Sky Lynx
  11. I had nothing better to do for the moment. I was waiting to go out on my hot date :lol Do you want pics of that too? :P Before shots only
  12. Must get those minus BB
  13. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Kicker: "Awesome..... I still hate you!!" Energon Prime + Energon Wing Saber + Superlink Wing Saber(?) Saddest part of that, both cost $20 HEY!! I love Wingsaber, he may not be poseable, but I still think he looks kool, which I can't say about Safeguard.
  14. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Till all are one....?
  15. TFU Classics 2.0 Dinobot Mighty Muggs Snake Eyes
  16. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Heh good one. You just needed the combined pic underneath.
  17. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Fuuuuuuuuu-sion..... HA!!!
  18. TFA Safeguard Mighty Muggs Cobra Commander (tough choice between this and the double faced Darth Vader)
  19. Score!! Universe Hound Universe Cheetor Universe Cyclonus Animated Swindle
  20. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    I love the Animated Shockwave figure, so a simple picture just couldn't cut it for me Here's the non "animated" image
  21. My first haul of the year: Animated Shockwave (FINALLY!!) Universe Inferno Universe SS I passed on Animated Blurr and Lockdown (Chainsaw version). I think Chainsaw version of Lockdown is new... I don't really know.
  22. Lodi Walmart 8 x Animated Ultra Magnus - All located on the top shelf ..... in the pet section.
  23. Oooh, I don't pay attention to the Legends line
  24. .... what? You mean the Legacy of Bumblebee 3 pack?
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.