Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Optics

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Optics

  1. He's kool.... and different. Too bad he has no neck (No that is NOT what she said :tflaugh ). You have to go an extra mile just to put him down everytime you pick him up... his feet are spring loaded so once you lift him up all three toes come together.
  2. The Fallen!!!! If you are wondering, I got him at Target. From what I noticed, "locally", I found that the 2 Walmart's I went to, their Voyagers were: Prime, SS, Demolishor, & IH. I've only been to one Target, but theirs were: Prime, IH, Ratchet, & The Fallen. She brought out the box, but I forgot what wave it wave, sorry. Anyways, If you guy are looking for him, you're best bet would be Target.
  3. No complaints other than the arms in the official bot mode, other than that, I like him. Here is how I have him: I see eyes...
  4. The chest was pissing me off, I didn't want to break the damn thing by forcing it out. They should've just made a slot at the top of the groove so it can easily come out. It's probably just mine, but the bottom of Prime's right foot (the flap that makes the grill), is it loose for anybody else?
  5. :yay Super Walmart Stockton, CA ..... because Lodi Walmart wouldn't sell them till 5PM No sign of Preview figures at all at both stores, which got me worried because when I tried to buy them, I was told they were being recalled.
  6. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    UWAAHH!!!.... UWaah!.... uwaah!.... (SF Death Sounds) No, its.... My fight moneeeeey!!! (Balrog SF4)
  7. G1 Scattershot Disappointed, not in the toy, but the seller. Took forever to get and on top of that he states the item is in mint condition, which it isn't because it has a broken hinge on the leg and the cockpit is very loose. He uses the same description with all his toys. He describes a MISB toy as if it were loose (no wear to stickers, tight joints). Avoid this seller: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/magnus_toys
  8. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Should've added Prime in the back
  9. TRU Smokescreen It's understandable for them to be pissed off... only if they live in the same city and shop at the same stores. If not, then that is just stupid. Why complain about a guy's haul when he lives in a different part of the world.... Damn those scalpers in Antarctica!.... ? If I can't find a figure that someone else finds a lot of, that's fine with me, there are other ways of getting what I want and I will get it eventually.
  10. That would explain how he's able to store all his stuff. Giant mansion! Mansion? He probably had a life size Metroplex built which he now lives in.... I think his Cybertron planet is almost done too.
  11. Nice! Where did you get him Optics? What's included in the bonus box (some contradicting reports running around). You gotta post some pics when you start building! I'm really tempted to get one of these. I've posted a few in here, not alot: http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?...3484&st=800 Got him at BBTS.com. Bonus kit is what you probably have seen at dalong.net: http://dalong.net/review/pg/p11s/p11s_p.htm Besides the clear armor, you get an extra sword, a display stand for the swords, 2 extra pilots (same as the ones that come with the PG kit), a few parts of a shield (which u combine with the original parts from the PG kit) and an extra gun. The PG kit alone actually comes with bonus parts for the PG Strike Gundam (mainly waist and legs). It even has 2 small figures of Kira. It's not in the manual, so I'm no entirely sure if you can add those Strike pieces to the Astray.
  12. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Hey the little guy can dream can't he. :P BB most likely would've talked during the whole fight, and Shockwave would probably be like "Oh hell, I can't catch you, but I can keep fighting you all day without breaking a sweat, but if me losing is all it takes for you to shut up, then so be it."
  13. Just came in.... Perfect Grade Gundam Astray - Red Frame
  14. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    :tflaugh The room was so full of awesome, that I had to leave the door slightly a lil open to let some of it air out little by little. Heh nice one. aha It's true, I didn't want to be on the morning news and be known as the guy that suffocated from awesomeness .... ok I'm done
  15. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    :tflaugh The room was so full of awesome, that I had to leave the door slightly a lil open to let some of it air out little by little.
  16. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Adding to my previous post.... Mirror Match "Test your MIGHT!!"
  17. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" "Frank the Tank!(?)" I didn't have one of those small Heineken keg cans for Grimlock to be on.
  18. MP Grimlock The box was HUGE! I was expecting MP SS/Megs/Prime size box.
  19. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    I guess I'll just throw it in here. I think I'm done painting him...
  20. Titanium Soundwave (MISB) and Classics Megatron (purple n white gun) came in yesterday.
  21. @Transfan2 I'm expecting not just one Nintendo DSi from you, but 4 of them in the next 48 hrs (2 of each color)
  22. Universe Ratchet Mighty Muggs BB ( I didn't want to buy him, but I figured I might as well complete my collection) Oh ok, as long as it wasn't retail
  23. eBay? Please don't say retail, cuz I just ordered MP Grimlock, and I don't have the money for new waves right now.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.