Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Optics

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Optics

  1. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    oh my, what is that thing? i thought it was Ketai Sousakan 7 at first Have those too(well, the candy sets at least), but they're packed away. It's a "Pellermodel", made by Bandai. It's like a model kit, but it's pre-built, you just press it off the sprue. It comes with a few decal sheets. What you're supposed to do is print out photos, trim them to fit and stick them on, to have a photographic action figure. There's three types; Basic M: An "adult" figure, can be used to make a male or female character. Skirt: Adult female base (Or I suppose it could also work as a guy rockin' a kilt?), and finally the Kids: It's a shorter, less articulated version of the Basic M. It lacks the waist joint, and the double jointed elbows(but comes with "accessories".) They're available at HLJ; http://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist.cgi?SeriesID=4183&Dis=2 Thats actually pretty funny in a kool kind of way. On a side note, I saw the ROTF game for $30 at Target for the 360, should be the same for the PS3.
  2. Peach Iced Tea, Green Tea Peach Mango, and Cherry Pomegranate to be exact. Peach Ice Tea is great! Never had the GTPM though. How is it? Its my fave... even though I haven't tried the other 2 flavors I bought yet. I doubt Peach Iced Tea is much different. Sunrise Classic Orange was good for a while and Fruit Punch is always good.......
  3. Peach Iced Tea, Green Tea Peach Mango, and Cherry Pomegranate to be exact.
  4. Within the past 2 days: G.I. Joe RoC Storm Shadow Arctic Assault WWE SvR 2010 for the Xbox 360 A couple boxes of Crystal Light
  5. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    Well.... it's action.... and I haven't posted in here for a bit....
  6. Shame shame, Optics. You have that mirror display, and you don't use it for the Queen's Blade figures? :lol (I kid, I kid.) Is it the same as the motorized one HLJ is selling where it runs off a AAA battery(I think)? I actually was planning to use the QBs figure for the pic, but changed my mind. Not sure what figure I plan on using for the stand. Tied between the Valkyrie and the NECA Turtles. I don't want to use Prime because I don't want him separate from Megs, if you know what I mean. Can't seem to find the stand you are talking about on HLJ. It is motorized, but it uses 1 D battery, there is also a plug for a 1.5v adapter, but it doesn't come with one.
  7. Got my rotary mirror display stand in today. Didn't remove the protective skin on the mirror yet. Thats a great haul, even though they are KOs. Looks good with them arranged, BUT have them mixed with the originals?
  8. LAFTOYS.COM order came in today, took an extra week due to a "site is moving" response. I highly recommend the FlexiDisplay for anyone who has any type of airplane toy. I needed another Michelangelo because he was my fave growing up as a kid.
  9. I'm not much of a statue fan, but those look pretty kool. Are they pretty small? I probably would've bought KotR. Diablos is my favorite GF from 8, but I don't think that statue does him just, could use some bats, but that just me. I kind of wish I never sold my FFX Bahamut.... I don't even remember which one I had though. http://www.gamechoiceclub.com/image/merch_ffx2_hmonster.gif http://www.armchairempire.com/images/action-figures/bahamut.jpg I also had FFX Yojimbo, but I also don't remember which version it was. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3250894649_b2e2ffc764.jpg http://www.toysnjoys.com/finalfantasy/ffx2_hereticyojimbo.jpg
  10. I'll save Optics some time, so he can use it taking photos. :tflaugh It's the VF-25 from Macross Frontier. Also, how're you liking the Queen's Blade figures, Optics? Yup, to be more precise: VF-25F More pics and a review: http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/vf_25f_alto_custom I forgot who it was, but someone here on the forums does reviews on that site. The Queen's Blade figures are kool. Nice little display figures, helps to not have kids around that can play with them. Ashamed? kind of, but I just had to own something like this. I gotta finish the anime to like the character/figure some more. It's like I'm forcing myself to love them. They're tight right out the box, but once you play with them a bit, some parts start to feel loose....... :P I took off one of the armor pieces, which was a b*tch to get off at first, and now it is pretty loose when I reattach it. The revoltech joints are great, but I broke one of them when I tried pulling one out. It didn't break, but it is loose.... there is that word again... took me like 2 minutes to pull it out of the hole. They have very nice details.... yes, even down there ;) Alot of accessories. The stand is a huge plus, it's probably just for this version of the Revoltech figures, but they are better by having 3 revoltech joints, instead of 1... Its basically an arm. The base, which is light and small, limits the actual stand. I don't understand what S & M stands for, but with the accessories, the S Mode is like a safe for work and M mode is.... well.... not that safe for work. If they are not in either of those mode, then they are practically naked. Anyways, as soon as I find a good action pose for them, I'll be setting them to the side.... with their clothes on of course.
  11. My BBTS came in today: Stuff from laftoys still hasn't shown up, paid priority shipping too. Sent them 2 emails and haven't gotten any responses, they already charged my card beginning of the week. I'll give them a a few more days. If it still doesn't show up... well I'll see what I should do.
  12. Does that come with a stand? If not, then you gotta get one of these: http://www.laftoys.com/index.php?cPath=15 Still waiting for mine though, should be here by Friday with my BBTS order. Valkyrie + FlexiDisplay + AutoArt Rotary MIrror Display Stand = A pretty awesome display piece.... if I am picturing it correctly. AutoArt Rotary Display Stand:
  13. YES! So long as I don't get an email Monday saying that the status of the items weren't changed before I placed my order. I don't think you would want the chrome version. One of the chrome legs on my lions broke off. I didn't force it or anything. I blame the chrome. I'm gonna need to buy the plastic version sometime.
  14. Ordered these from BBTS.com: 1/60 DX Chogokin Macross Frontier VF-25F Messiah - Aruto (Alto) Custom http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN11809&mode=retail Revoltech Fraulein: Queen's Blade Leina Action Figure http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KAI10220&mode=retail Revoltech Fraulein: Queen's Blade Airi Action Figure http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KAI10227&mode=retail The Revoltech figures now say that they are sold out and the status of my order is "warehouse"... I hope the status change doesn't effect my order. I wonder who updates the stock amount on the site, the people at the warehouse? I guess I won't find out till Monday, unless they have people working there on a Saturday. Ordered from LAFTOYS.com: 6" FlexiDisplay http://www.laftoys.com/product_info.php?cPath=15&products_id=351 NECA TMNT Michelangelo Just noticed that the Michelangelo has been taken off the site, WTF.
  15. I hate you :) :tflaugh I'm done, but I am a bit tempted to buy both Yuffies.
  16. Halo 3 O.D.S.T Not a lot of people on right now (midnight release of game).... actually, nobody at all. Back when Halo 3 came out, I had over 20 friends all logged on. Today, none.... odd..... ball! Yeah, the Cloud & Fenrir were in the shadows that day. Took em out, displayed them, and went back to checking out the Turtles. You said you had the Cloud Fenrir set as well, is the right arm/elbow supposed to be loose? It's not as tight as the figures I own. Also, the same thing happened involving the loose hand floating around inside the box. Maybe its just the way the packaging is setup because there is nothing in the center of the bubble casing that holds it down. All the pressure is on the edges of the box where it was taped. Hmm, I don't remember my hand being loose in the package or not. Cloud's right elbow is loose on mine as well. I didn't know if it was loose to begin with or just loose from the ginormous sword he holds. Not a big deal for me because normally he's posed atop Fenrir, and I rest the sword on one of the foot pedals/exhaust pipes very similar to the pose he does in the FFVII game. I saw the game version of Cloud and the Daytona cycle in a store the other day. I really wouldn't mind trading mine straight up for the game version if I could find someone game enough. Yeah, the elbow seems like it'll tear off, very rubbery in that area. I should be getting the Daytona this week, once someone pays for that auction they won last week.
  17. Yeah, the Cloud & Fenrir were in the shadows that day. Took em out, displayed them, and went back to checking out the Turtles. You said you had the Cloud Fenrir set as well, is the right arm/elbow supposed to be loose? It's not as tight as the figures I own. Also, the same thing happened involving the loose hand floating around inside the box. Maybe its just the way the packaging is setup because there is nothing in the center of the bubble casing that holds it down. All the pressure is on the edges of the box where it was taped.
  18. Good day today, got 2 packages and was only expecting one. This one came by USPS, it is a replacement for the one that came broken. Sending the one on top back. Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children - Cloud & Fenrir This one came by UPS.... and it is.... by far.... One of the best hauls of all time! NECA TMNT Michelangelo is my fave of the four turtles, so I am opening him last..... or probably never if I can't get myself to stop playing with Raph. Damn these guys are awesome.
  19. 2 more Final Fantasy 7 Play Arts figures: FF7 Aerith FF7 CC Aerith Wait, they already gave you the code? Preordered mine from GameCrazy, they said I'll get the code on the day of release. 8 days till drop.
  20. That's a shame Optics, because I really dig my Cloud and Fenrir (along with the movie Sephiroth). I do wish I would have known that they'd release game versions of the characters so I could have waited on those. Good luck on getting a replacement. Yeah, a real bummer. That is the only item I am worried about getting... So far I have: KH Sephiroth FF7 Sephiroth FF7 AC Sephiroth FF7 Tifa FF7 AC Tifa KH Cloud FF7 CC Cloud FF7 CC Zack I have these on hold at a comic shop: Both versions of Aerith (Game and CC) FF7 Cloud & Daytona That's why I am worried about the Fenrir set, it's the only one I need to complete my collection that isn't available at the shop.
  21. FF7 Game ver. Sephiroth FF7 AC Cloud & Fenrir :tfsad :tfmad I ordered the Cloud and Fenrir from an online store, fast delivery by the way, being 10hrs away helped. Anyways, before opening the box, I noticed that the extra hand was loose in the box, you can see part of it in the pic (From Seph's armpit to Cloud's elbow). It wasn't in the compartment where it should be, very suspicious. So I looked at all the tape that sealed the box. It didn't look like it was double taped, but the taped used outside was different from their other products. Opened it up, bubble casing inside a cardboard shell and more tape. As I was cutting the tape, I noticed that the left side of the bubble casing was taped to the inside cardboard box/shell. Once I finished cutting out all the plastic, I took Cloud out and his leg just fell right off and the joint was broken. Not only that, but the figure felt cheap. I didn't even bother taking out or even touching Fenrir. Boxed everything and called the site, they said they'll ship send me a different one. We'll see how that goes. So all in all, from what it looked like, someone had cut the plastic bubble from the left side where Cloud was, and replaced the figure and extra hand, that being why the hand was just floating around in the box. The Fenrir was probably legit, I don't know and I don't care wether it is now because of the issue with the Cloud figure. Just got back from making a call and was told that that was the last item in stock, and that I'd have to wait a few more days for them to restock it.
  22. Optics replied to THE STIG's topic in Toys
    A small head on top of a bigger head? The head lights being the eyes.
  23. The first one is Transformers Movie Dreadwing, first movie Second is a Transformers Star Wars Crosovers Commander Cody/Turbo Tank Third is Transformers Movie Brawl, also from the first movie.
  24. No new Transformers, but I did get some Final Fantasy 7 stuff within the past few days. FF7 Crisis Core - Cloud FF7 Crisis Core - Zack FF7 Advent Children - Sephiroth Ordered some other FF7 stuff that should be coming in separately within the next 2 weeks... hopefully... but I'll reveal those when I get them. Damn I hate ordering before weekends... especially when followed by a Holiday!!
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.