Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF:U Obsidian & Tankor

Recommended Posts

“Obsidian & Tankor: Deicide Ex Machina”

 

obstank.jpg

 

So in the Universe comic, as well as in their tech specs, Obsidian and Tankor were pretty damn badass. They came from an alternate BMach universe, where they teamed together and overthrew Megatron, establishing their own despotic rule. As Obsidian's tech spec bio put it, "Using Tankor as his enforcer, the former Autobot quelled uprisings with lethal force and held his home planet in an iron grip of fear and tyranny."

 

Sadly, though, that tale only exists in backstory, so I had no choice but to visualize what had until now been simply words.

 

Oh, and for reference, here are links to some pages that have their bios transcribed:

 

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Decepticon/Obsidian/obsidian.htm

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Decepticon/Tankor/tankor.htm

 

Anyway, comments, critiques, etc.?

 

- Jackpot

That's really nice. I mean REALLY nice. I can't think of a better way to illustrate their rise to power in their alternate universe, that's just beautiful. Do more! MORE!!!!

  • Author

Thanks, guys! Your thoughts are much appreciated.

 

But here's something that hasn't come up yet: Can anyone spot what I hid in the wall-pattern?

 

Do more! MORE!!!!

I certainly plan to, but time is always an issue. I do have another project already in the works, though....

 

- Jackpot

Can anyone spot what I hid in the wall-pattern?

autobot Symbol behind Obsidian. Truely great work dude..i hope to see more

  • Author
autobot Symbol behind Obsidian. 

****DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING****

 

Nice job! I'm fascinated by the "evil Autobot dictator" thing Obsidian's got goin' on, so I thought I'd give a little nod in that direction. Plus it's the first time I've worked an Easter egg into a pic, so I figured I'd give that a try. Good eyes, my friend!

 

Truely great work dude..i hope to see more

Thanks! I hope to do more soon, too. It's always unpredictable how much time I'll have, though. We'll just see what happens!

 

- Jackpot

well if you ever dofind the time..wanna take a shot at the badest SOB from Beast Wars Rampage (aka Protoform X) :D

 

not enough fan art of him anywhere...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.